Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

Default Question for Karen Winter and other Episcopalians

Karen Winter, schismatic Episcopalian (self-described "anglo catholic")
from Santa Fe who has long and openly endorsed pedophilia and
bestiality, recently admitted to being personally involved in "regular"
sexual contact with an animal:

I lived with a cockatiel who regularly masturbated on my hand.
-- Karen "Glorfindel" Winter, 08/08/06
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan, talk.politics.animals
http://tinyurl.com/kcq27

For some reason, she has long attempted to bait me and turn this into a
religious discussion rather than one of normative ethics. So I'm
reluctantly taking her bait and cross-posting to ARCE to get the
sentiment of other "anglo catholics" and Episcopalians.

Is this kind of behavior between man and beast common or accepted in
your congregation? Or, even with all the schism (of which Karen is an
active and eager radical participant) and the sexual libertines now in
power, is buggery still frowned upon in the pews?

I know for some of you the Bible isn't particularly important -- just a
five-pound hurdle on the way to doing whatever you see as right in your
own eyes, which you confuse as the work of the Holy Ghost. But St Paul
did write:

Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the
body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own
body. Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the
Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are
not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify
God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
-- I Corinthians 6:18-20

Is it the sentiment among Episcopalians that sex with small animals is
included in this "sexual immorality" which St Paul tells the church in
Corinth to flee? Or is this kind of behavior okay now since the Holy
Spirit has obviated most of the Pauline Epistles? Would your parish
object if she brought one of her little "friends" with her to church the
same way she has her FAS-defective ******* partner, and maybe even got
its jollies with her during, say, vespers? Or is it all perfectly
reasonable for "anglo catholics" to "glorify God" in their bodies and
spirits by diddling with critters?

Discuss.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

chico chupacabra wrote:
> Karen Winter, schismatic Episcopalian (self-described "anglo catholic")
> from Santa Fe who has long and openly endorsed pedophilia and
> bestiality, recently admitted to being personally involved in "regular"
> sexual contact with an animal:
>
> I lived with a cockatiel who regularly masturbated on my hand.
> -- Karen "Glorfindel" Winter, 08/08/06
> alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan, talk.politics.animals
> http://tinyurl.com/kcq27

BTW, she defended this even when taken to task by other animal rights
activists and bragged about how the poor bird liked her more than he
liked other birds:

...I think we made his last years as happy as was possible for
him... If he wanted to use my hand as a sex toy, I wasn't going
to forbid him.
http://tinyurl.com/p4vrc

I thought it was rather sweet, in fact. He certainly was a
happier bird with me than with the other 'tiels.
http://tinyurl.com/rvyua

Is this consistent with "anglo catholicism"? Or is it just pretty
@&*#$*% weird to y'all, too?

> For some reason, she has long attempted to bait me and turn this into a
> religious discussion rather than one of normative ethics. So I'm
> reluctantly taking her bait and cross-posting to ARCE to get the
> sentiment of other "anglo catholics" and Episcopalians.
>
> Is this kind of behavior between man and beast common or accepted in
> your congregation? Or, even with all the schism (of which Karen is an
> active and eager radical participant) and the sexual libertines now in
> power, is buggery still frowned upon in the pews?
>
> I know for some of you the Bible isn't particularly important -- just a
> five-pound hurdle on the way to doing whatever you see as right in your
> own eyes, which you confuse as the work of the Holy Ghost. But St Paul
> did write:
>
> Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the
> body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own
> body. Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the
> Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are
> not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify
> God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
> -- I Corinthians 6:18-20
>
> Is it the sentiment among Episcopalians that sex with small animals is
> included in this "sexual immorality" which St Paul tells the church in
> Corinth to flee? Or is this kind of behavior okay now since the Holy
> Spirit has obviated most of the Pauline Epistles? Would your parish
> object if she brought one of her little "friends" with her to church the
> same way she has her FAS-defective ******* partner, and maybe even got
> its jollies with her during, say, vespers? Or is it all perfectly
> reasonable for "anglo catholics" to "glorify God" in their bodies and
> spirits by diddling with critters?
>
> Discuss.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

> > Is it the sentiment among Episcopalians that sex with small animals is
> > included in this "sexual immorality" which St Paul tells the church in
> > Corinth to flee? Or is this kind of behavior okay now since the Holy
> > Spirit has obviated most of the Pauline Epistles? Would your parish
> > object if she brought one of her little "friends" with her to church the
> > same way she has her FAS-defective ******* partner, and maybe even got
> > its jollies with her during, say, vespers? Or is it all perfectly
> > reasonable for "anglo catholics" to "glorify God" in their bodies and
> > spirits by diddling with critters?
> >
> > Discuss.

I guess I better stop letting the dog hump my leg..or should I say
ankle since he is a chihuahua. HA HA HA HA
just kidding! It does seem a bit odd letting an animal get off on your
hand.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

Archie Bunker wrote:

> > > Is it the sentiment among Episcopalians that sex with small animals is
> > > included in this "sexual immorality" which St Paul tells the church in
> > > Corinth to flee? Or is this kind of behavior okay now since the Holy
> > > Spirit has obviated most of the Pauline Epistles? Would your parish
> > > object if she brought one of her little "friends" with her to church the
> > > same way she has her FAS-defective ******* partner, and maybe even got
> > > its jollies with her during, say, vespers? Or is it all perfectly
> > > reasonable for "anglo catholics" to "glorify God" in their bodies and
> > > spirits by diddling with critters?
> > >
> > > Discuss.

> I guess I better stop letting the dog hump my leg..or should I say
> ankle since he is a chihuahua. HA HA HA HA
> just kidding! It does seem a bit odd letting an animal get off on your
> hand.

Welcome to the "new" Episcopal
Church.

Jim

If the Episcopal Church wants to
change its religion, I see no reason
to change mine.

Ro 13:14 - But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision
for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

Archie Bunker wrote:

>>>Is it the sentiment among Episcopalians that sex with small animals is
>>>included in this "sexual immorality" which St Paul tells the church in
>>>Corinth to flee? Or is this kind of behavior okay now since the Holy
>>>Spirit has obviated most of the Pauline Epistles? Would your parish
>>>object if she brought one of her little "friends" with her to church the
>>>same way she has her FAS-defective ******* partner, and maybe even got
>>>its jollies with her during, say, vespers? Or is it all perfectly
>>>reasonable for "anglo catholics" to "glorify God" in their bodies and
>>>spirits by diddling with critters?
>>>
>>>Discuss.

> I guess I better stop letting the dog hump my leg..or should I say
> ankle since he is a chihuahua. HA HA HA HA

The issue according to Karen is whether your dog has a "preference" for
sex with your leg, ankle, or humans in general, over and above a
preference for sex with other dogs. I've never known a dog to have a
foot/ankle/lower leg fetish, aside from eating up shoes on occasion. If
your chihuahua prefers sex with your ankle or with you, then she thinks
it's perfectly acceptable for you to "cuddle up with it on the couch"
and alienate your human companionship for a little animal sex:

...[S]ome animals don't want a mate of their own species, just
as some humans don't. We may think it is better for a human to
get out, mingle with other humans, find a human partner. But
some humans just want to curl up on the couch or go out hiking
with their companion dog or cat. I think we need to respect
such personal preferences. As long as no *harm* is being done
to another, we have no right to tell another human, OR another
non-human, how to live his/her life, or who to live it with.
http://tinyurl.com/m7ff8

BTW and nevermind sex, have you ever considered hiking with a CAT? I
don't know where she comes up with her examples, but I guess it's to be
expected from someone who feels special and that it was "sweet" that a
bird got off in her hand.

> just kidding! It does seem a bit odd letting an animal get off on your
> hand.

*Very* odd, and thanks for your reply. Anyone else out there think it's
a bit queer? Anyone care to defend Karen, her "regularly" having sexual
relations with a small animal, and/or bestiality in general?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

chico chupacabra wrote:

> > I guess I better stop letting the dog hump my leg..or should I say
> > ankle since he is a chihuahua. HA HA HA HA

> The issue according to Karen is whether your dog has a "preference" for
> sex with your leg, ankle, or humans in general, over and above a
> preference for sex with other dogs. I've never known a dog to have a
> foot/ankle/lower leg fetish, aside from eating up shoes on occasion. If
> your chihuahua prefers sex with your ankle or with you, then she thinks
> it's perfectly acceptable for you to "cuddle up with it on the couch"
> and alienate your human companionship for a little animal sex:
>
> ...[S]ome animals don't want a mate of their own species, just
> as some humans don't. We may think it is better for a human to
> get out, mingle with other humans, find a human partner. But
> some humans just want to curl up on the couch or go out hiking
> with their companion dog or cat. I think we need to respect
> such personal preferences. As long as no *harm* is being done
> to another, we have no right to tell another human, OR another
> non-human, how to live his/her life, or who to live it with.
> http://tinyurl.com/m7ff8
>
> BTW and nevermind sex, have you ever considered hiking with a CAT? I
> don't know where she comes up with her examples, but I guess it's to be
> expected from someone who feels special and that it was "sweet" that a
> bird got off in her hand.
>
> > just kidding! It does seem a bit odd letting an animal get off on your
> > hand.

> *Very* odd, and thanks for your reply. Anyone else out there think it's
> a bit queer? Anyone care to defend Karen, her "regularly" having sexual
> relations with a small animal, and/or bestiality in general?

If what you say about her is true,
she needs prayer not personal attacks.

Jim

Joh 8:7 - So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and
said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a
stone at her.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

chico chupacabra wrote:

>> I guess I better stop letting the dog hump my leg..or should I say
>> ankle since he is a chihuahua. HA HA HA HA

> The issue according to Karen is whether your dog has a "preference" for
> sex with your leg, ankle, or humans in general, over and above a
> preference for sex with other dogs. I've never known a dog to have a
> foot/ankle/lower leg fetish, aside from eating up shoes on occasion. If
> your chihuahua prefers sex with your ankle or with you, then she thinks
> it's perfectly acceptable for you to "cuddle up with it on the couch"
> and alienate your human companionship for a little animal sex:
>
> ...[S]ome animals don't want a mate of their own species, just
> as some humans don't. We may think it is better for a human to
> get out, mingle with other humans, find a human partner. But
> some humans just want to curl up on the couch or go out hiking
> with their companion dog or cat. I think we need to respect
> such personal preferences. As long as no *harm* is being done
> to another, we have no right to tell another human, OR another
> non-human, how to live his/her life, or who to live it with.
> Karen Winter
> http://tinyurl.com/m7ff8
>
> BTW and nevermind sex, have you ever considered hiking with a CAT? I
> don't know where she comes up with her examples, but I guess it's to be
> expected from someone who feels special and that it was "sweet" that a
> bird got off in her hand.

For what it's worth, almost 30 years ago, my then
girlfriend and I took our two cats up into the Angeles
National Forest, north of L.A., for a day trip. We
mostly hung around the campsite, but we did go on a
short walk, and the cats, perhaps a little freaked out
by the strange environment, stayed right with us. I
did take the precaution, however, of attaching little
cat string leashes to their collars, to make it easier
to try to catch them if they wanted to bolt. It was a
pretty amusing experience, once, but wasn't worth
repeating.

>> just kidding! It does seem a bit odd letting an animal get off on your
>> hand.

> *Very* odd, and thanks for your reply. Anyone else out there think it's
> a bit queer? Anyone care to defend Karen, her "regularly" having sexual
> relations with a small animal, and/or bestiality in general?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Default Question forGlorfindel

chico chupacabra wrote:

Glorfindel wrote:

Of course, you wouldn't consider putting this all in context,
would you, you scuzzy creep?

> I lived with a cockatiel who regularly masturbated on my hand.
> -- Karen "Glorfindel" Winter, 08/08/06
> alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan, talk.politics.animals
> http://tinyurl.com/kcq27
>
> For some reason, she has long attempted to bait me and turn this into a
> religious discussion

No, I specifically told you I *didn't* want to discuss that on the TPA
group.

<snip>
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

Default Question for Karen Winter - not "glorfindel" <bleagh>, it's KARENWINTER

Karen Winter, living in a shitty trailer at 825 Calle
Mejia in Santa Fe, NM, wrote:

> chico chupacabra wrote:
>
> Karen Winter, liar, wrote:
>
> Of course, you wouldn't consider putting this all in context,
> would you?

He provided *far* more than enough context for your
advocacy of and *participation in* bestiality, Karen.

>> I lived with a cockatiel who regularly masturbated on my hand.
>> -- Karen "Glorfindel" Winter, 08/08/06
>> alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan, talk.politics.animals
>> http://tinyurl.com/kcq27
>>
>> For some reason, she has long attempted to bait me and turn this into
>> a religious discussion

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Default Birdy chastity belt

Glorfindel wrote:
> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Ro 13:14 - But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision
>> for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

> I hear there's a company that's making teeny-tiny chastity belts for
> cockatiels now. Gotta watch out for those lustful little birds...

See he
http://www.flightquarters.com/Gallery/flightsuits/pied1

Of course, they do like cold showers, as long as the water
> isn't *too* cold. Anybody tried mixing saltpeter in with the Zoopreem
> pellets? Or possibly tying the little guys' ankles together -- does
> tend to make 'em fall over when trying to perch, 'though....
>
> Oh -- and make sure they're not hiding any 'tiel porn under the paper
> on the bottom of the cage. Petco ads really turn 'em on, I hear.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

wrote:

> chico chupacabra wrote:

> > > I guess I better stop letting the dog hump my leg..or should I say
> > > ankle since he is a chihuahua. HA HA HA HA

> > The issue according to Karen is whether your dog has a "preference"
> > for sex with your leg, ankle, or humans in general, over and above a
> > preference for sex with other dogs. I've never known a dog to have a
> > foot/ankle/lower leg fetish, aside from eating up shoes on
> > occasion. If your chihuahua prefers sex with your ankle or with
> > you, then she thinks it's perfectly acceptable for you to "cuddle
> > up with it on the couch" and alienate your human companionship for
> > a little animal sex:
> >
> > ...[S]ome animals don't want a mate of their own species,
> > just as some humans don't. We may think it is better for a human to
> > get out, mingle with other humans, find a human partner.
> > But some humans just want to curl up on the couch or go out hiking
> > with their companion dog or cat. I think we need to respect
> > such personal preferences. As long as no *harm* is being
> > done to another, we have no right to tell another human, OR another
> > non-human, how to live his/her life, or who to live it with.

http://tinyurl.com/m7ff8

> > BTW and nevermind sex, have you ever considered hiking with a CAT? I
> > don't know where she comes up with her examples, but I guess it's
> > to be expected from someone who feels special and that it was
> > "sweet" that a bird got off in her hand.
> >
> > > just kidding! It does seem a bit odd letting an animal get off on
> > > your hand.

> > *Very* odd, and thanks for your reply. Anyone else out there think
> > it's a bit queer? Anyone care to defend Karen, her "regularly"
> > having sexual relations with a small animal, and/or bestiality in
> > general?

> If what you say about her is true,

It is. Click on the links and you can read her posts that I
quoted yourself.

> she needs prayer not personal attacks.

To paraphrase St James,
If one of you says to her, €œGo, I wish you well; keep warm and
stop molesting animals,€ but does nothing about her *real*
[mental health] needs, what good is it?

> Joh 8:7 - So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and
> said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a
> stone at her.

...Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn
thee: GO, AND *SIN NO MORE*.
John 8:11

She needs more than prayer, and she's the least bit embarrassed by
jacking off a little bird.

...I think we made his last years as happy as was possible for
him... If he wanted to use my hand as a sex toy, I wasn't going
to forbid him.
http://tinyurl.com/p4vrc

I thought it was rather sweet, in fact. He certainly was a
happier bird with me than with the other 'tiels.
http://tinyurl.com/rvyua

Look up her old posts when she used her "rat" pseudonym on the issue of
zoophilia and you'll find she's an impenitent apologist for the
practice of animal molestation.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Karen Winter lied:

> chico chupacabra wrote:
>
> Karen Winter lied:
>
> Of course

I don't have to make up anything about you, Karen. Truth IS stranger
than fiction.

> > I lived with a cockatiel who regularly masturbated on my hand.
> > -- Karen "Glorfindel" Winter, 08/08/06
> > alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan,
> > talk.politics.animals http://tinyurl.com/kcq27
> >
> > For some reason, she has long attempted to bait me and turn this
> > into a religious discussion

> No

Yes. You repeatedly brought up the issue of sin and state.

> I specifically told you I *didn't*

Liar.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Karen Winter inexcusably defended her frequent cockatiel sex abuse:

> <snip>
> > Ro 13:14 - But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not
> > provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

> I hear there's a company that's making teeny-tiny chastity belts for
> cockatiels now.

Too bad they weren't around to protect the bird you "regularly" had sex
with.

<snip insensitive attempt at humor; animal abuse isn't funny, Karen>
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Default Question for Chumpo

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...

'A large majority of dairy cows in the US, Canada and European countries
are artificially inseminated.
Semen is most commonly collected from bulls in bull studs using an
artificial vagina, as described below.
http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks...eval/bull.html

Here you can see a bull being enticed to mount a restrained steer (male).
A man diverts the penis into a simulated cow vagina he holds in his hand.

Comment.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

pearl wrote:

> 'A large majority of dairy cows in the US, Canada and European
> countries are artificially inseminated.
> ..
> Semen is most commonly collected from bulls in bull studs using an
> artificial vagina, as described below.
> ..
> http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks...eval/bull.html
>
> Here you can see a bull being enticed to mount a restrained steer
> (male). A man diverts the penis into a simulated cow vagina he holds
> in his hand.
>
> Comment.

Hmmm, you may have found helped Karen find her next job. She certainly
has the experience.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...
> pearl wrote:
>
> > 'A large majority of dairy cows in the US, Canada and European
> > countries are artificially inseminated.
> > ..
> > Semen is most commonly collected from bulls in bull studs using an
> > artificial vagina, as described below.
> > ..
> > http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks...eval/bull.html
> >
> > Here you can see a bull being enticed to mount a restrained steer
> > (male). A man diverts the penis into a simulated cow vagina he holds
> > in his hand.
> >
> > Comment.

> Hmmm,

Thought so.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

pearl wrote:

> > > 'A large majority of dairy cows in the US, Canada and European
> > > countries are artificially inseminated.
> > > ..
> > > Semen is most commonly collected from bulls in bull studs using an
> > > artificial vagina, as described below.
> > > ..
> > > http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks...eval/bull.html
> > >
> > > Here you can see a bull being enticed to mount a restrained steer
> > > (male). A man diverts the penis into a simulated cow vagina he
> > > holds in his hand.
> > >
> > > Comment.

> > Hmmm, you may have found helped Karen find her next job. She
> > certainly has the experience.

> Thought so.

Mind you, she probably won't be using an "artificial" vagina.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

> > > Hmmm,

> > Thought so.

> Mind you,

You find it acceptable. Every objection you had is exposed as a sham.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

pearl wrote:

> > > Thought so.

> > Mind you, she probably won't be using an "artificial" vagina.

> You find it acceptable.

No, I've been on the record opposing her bestiality all along; you're
the Lesley-come-lately to the position that it's not right for humans
to **** animals.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

> > > Mind you,

> > You find it acceptable. Every objection you had is exposed as a sham.

> No,

Yes.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

"pearl" > wrote:

> > > You find it acceptable.

> > No, I've been on the record opposing her bestiality all along;
> > you're the Lesley-come-lately to the position that it's not right
> > for humans to **** animals.

> Yes.

Then shut the **** up, you madly snipping shithead.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...
> "pearl" > wrote:

> > > No,

> > Yes.

> Then

Every objection you had is exposed as a sham.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

pearl wrote:

> Every objection you had

My objections stand. Cattle farmers aren't wanking bulls for
pleasure. They're not engaged in interspecies sex like Karen is.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...
> pearl wrote:
>
> > Every objection you had is exposed as a sham.

> My objections stand. Cattle farmers aren't wanking bulls for
> pleasure.

They're certainly giving the bulls 'pleasure'. Go on - try denying it.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

pearl wrote:

> > > Every objection you had is exposed as a sham.

> > My objections stand. Cattle farmers aren't wanking bulls for
> > pleasure.

> They're

They're not engaged in the pursuit of their own OR the bulls' pleasure,
so to compare them to Karen Winter, who said her "regular" diddling of a
cockatiel was "sweet" (which is the same term used by Michael Jackson
to describe letting young boys sleep over for milk and cookies and the
fireplace...), is comparing apples and oranges.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

pearl wrote:

> Every objection you had is

Sustained.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

> > > My objections stand.

Every objection you had is exposed as a sham.

> > > Cattle farmers aren't wanking bulls for pleasure.

> > They're certainly giving the bulls 'pleasure'. Go on - try denying it.

> They're not engaged in the pursuit of their own OR the bulls' pleasure,

They're 'pleasuring' bulls, for whatever reason. You accept it.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message ink.net...
> pearl wrote:

> > Every objection you had is exposed as a sham.

> Sustained.

You condone men 'pleasuring' bulls too? Hahahahah!!

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Lesley the credulous self-marginalized foot-rubbing
whore of Cork, Ireland lied:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message ink.net...

>>>Every objection you had is exposed as a sham.

>>Sustained.

> You condone

Senor Chupacabra's objections are sustained.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

chico chupacabra wrote:
> wrote:
>

> > chico chupacabra wrote:

> > > The issue according to Karen is whether your dog has a "preference"
> > > for sex with your leg, ankle, or humans in general, over and above a
> > > preference for sex with other dogs. I've never known a dog to have a
> > > foot/ankle/lower leg fetish, aside from eating up shoes on
> > > occasion. If your chihuahua prefers sex with your ankle or with
> > > you, then she thinks it's perfectly acceptable for you to "cuddle
> > > up with it on the couch" and alienate your human companionship for
> > > a little animal sex:
> > >
> > > ...[S]ome animals don't want a mate of their own species,
> > > just as some humans don't. We may think it is better for a human to
> > > get out, mingle with other humans, find a human partner.
> > > But some humans just want to curl up on the couch or go out hiking
> > > with their companion dog or cat. I think we need to respect
> > > such personal preferences. As long as no *harm* is being
> > > done to another, we have no right to tell another human, OR another
> > > non-human, how to live his/her life, or who to live it with.

http://tinyurl.com/m7ff8

> > > BTW and nevermind sex, have you ever considered hiking with a CAT? I
> > > don't know where she comes up with her examples, but I guess it's
> > > to be expected from someone who feels special and that it was
> > > "sweet" that a bird got off in her hand.

> > > *Very* odd, and thanks for your reply. Anyone else out there think
> > > it's a bit queer? Anyone care to defend Karen, her "regularly"
> > > having sexual relations with a small animal, and/or bestiality in
> > > general?

> > If what you say about her is true,

> It is. Click on the links and you can read her posts that I
> quoted yourself.
>
> > she needs prayer not personal attacks.

> To paraphrase St James,
> If one of you says to her, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and
> stop molesting animals," but does nothing about her *real*
> [mental health] needs, what good is it?
>
> > Joh 8:7 - So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and
> > said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a
> > stone at her.

> ...Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn
> thee: GO, AND *SIN NO MORE*.
> John 8:11
>
> She needs more than prayer, and she's the least bit embarrassed by
> jacking off a little bird.
>
> ...I think we made his last years as happy as was possible for
> him... If he wanted to use my hand as a sex toy, I wasn't going
> to forbid him.
> http://tinyurl.com/p4vrc
>
> I thought it was rather sweet, in fact. He certainly was a
> happier bird with me than with the other 'tiels.
> http://tinyurl.com/rvyua
>
> Look up her old posts when she used her "rat" pseudonym on the issue of
> zoophilia and you'll find she's an impenitent apologist for the
> practice of animal molestation.

Glad you are without sin. Can you walk
on water also?

Jim

Mt 7:1 - Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Jonathan Ball aka "Leif Erikson" the credulous self-marginalized child rapist of Pasadena, LA > lied in
message ink.net...

> >>Sustained.

> > You condone men 'pleasuring' bulls too? Hahahahah!!

> Senor Chupacabra's objections are sustained.

"Senor Chupacabra" condones men 'pleasuring' bulls.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Lesley the credulous self-marginalized foot-rubbing
whore of Cork, Ireland lied:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>

>>Lesley the credulous self-marginalized foot-rubbing whore of Cork, Ireland lied:

>>>You condone men 'pleasuring' bulls too? Hahahahah!!

>>Senor Chupacabra's objections are sustained.

> "Senor Chupacabra"

Senor Chupacabra, your better in every way, raised
objections to your bullshit. The objections are sustained.

You stupid lying **** of a charlatan.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

pearl wrote:

> Every objection you had is

Fully sustained. Karen's diddling with her bird wasn't for any
commercial or reproductive purpose. She saw it as "sweet" and gets off
on the idea that the bird liked her more than it liked other birds.

>>>They're certainly giving the bulls 'pleasure'. Go on - try denying it.

>>They're not engaged in the pursuit of their own OR the bulls' pleasure,

> They're

not engaged in their own or the bulls' pleasure. It's applesranges to
compare their jobs to Karen's perversion.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

defended bestiality advocate Karen Winter:

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/m7ff8

>>> If what you say about her is true,

>>It is. Click on the links and you can read her posts that I
>>quoted yourself.
>>

>>> she needs prayer not personal attacks.

>>To paraphrase St James,
>> If one of you says to her, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and
>> stop molesting animals," but does nothing about her *real*
>> [mental health] needs, what good is it?
>>

>>>Joh 8:7 - So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and
>>>said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a
>>>stone at her.

>> ...Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn
>> thee: GO, AND *SIN NO MORE*.
>> John 8:11
>>
>>She needs more than prayer, and she's the least bit embarrassed by
>>jacking off a little bird.
>>
>> ...I think we made his last years as happy as was possible for
>> him... If he wanted to use my hand as a sex toy, I wasn't going
>> to forbid him.
>> http://tinyurl.com/p4vrc
>>
>> I thought it was rather sweet, in fact. He certainly was a
>> happier bird with me than with the other 'tiels.
>> http://tinyurl.com/rvyua
>>
>>Look up her old posts when she used her "rat" pseudonym on the issue of
>>zoophilia and you'll find she's an impenitent apologist for the
>>practice of animal molestation.

> Glad you are without sin. Can you walk
> on water also?

I haven't tried lately.

> Mt 7:1 - Judge not, that ye be not judged.

How can you avoid that which you don't judge?
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and
offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and
avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus
Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches
deceive the hearts of the simple.
Romans 16:17-18

How can you separate from those involved in outwardly sinful lifestyles
if you ignore their sin?
Come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord
2 Corinthians 6:17

Why would you ignore the darkness and have fellowship with it?
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness,
but rather reprove them.
Ephesians 5:1 1

Etc.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/m7ff8

>>> It is. Click on the links and you can read her posts that I
>>> quoted yourself.

>>> To paraphrase St James,
>>> If one of you says to her, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and
>>> stop molesting animals," but does nothing about her *real*
>>> [mental health] needs, what good is it?

>>> ...Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn
>>> thee: GO, AND *SIN NO MORE*.
>>> John 8:11
>>>
>>> She needs more than prayer, and she's the least bit embarrassed by
>>> jacking off a little bird.
>>>
>>> ...I think we made his last years as happy as was possible for
>>> him... If he wanted to use my hand as a sex toy, I wasn't going
>>> to forbid him.
>>> http://tinyurl.com/p4vrc
>>>
>>> I thought it was rather sweet, in fact. He certainly was a
>>> happier bird with me than with the other 'tiels.
>>> http://tinyurl.com/rvyua
>>>
>>> Look up her old posts when she used her "rat" pseudonym on the issue of
>>> zoophilia and you'll find she's an impenitent apologist for the
>>> practice of animal molestation.

>> Glad you are without sin. Can you walk
>> on water also?

> I haven't tried lately.
>
>> Mt 7:1 - Judge not, that ye be not judged.

> How can you avoid that which you don't judge?
> Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and
> offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and
> avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus
> Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches
> deceive the hearts of the simple.
> Romans 16:17-18
>
> How can you separate from those involved in outwardly sinful lifestyles
> if you ignore their sin?
> Come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord
> 2 Corinthians 6:17
>
> Why would you ignore the darkness and have fellowship with it?
> And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness,
> but rather reprove them.
> Ephesians 5:1 1
>
> Etc.

I have been reading your posts. I do not feel inclined to check out the
leads to your madness.

Get help.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

pearl wrote:

<snip>

> "Senor Chupacabra" condones men 'pleasuring' bulls.

Like most conservatives, Leif and Chico condone anything which brings
in money. They have no objection if billions of beings live in boredom
and misery, and die in agony. They have no objection to "bestiality"
at all as long as somebody makes a profit on it. But allow a crippled
little creatures a bit of harmless pleasure in his old age, and, if it
involves genitalia, they go off into hysterical bellows of hypocritical
and pretended outrage.

I think artificial insemination of animals is completely immoral,
perverse, unnatural, and depraved. It is only done for the
greed or vanity of humans who have no concern for the animals
involved as individuals at all.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

chico chupacabra wrote:

<snip>

> Glorfindel's allowing "her" bird to please himself wasn't for any
> commercial or reproductive purpose.

That's absolutely true. It was for him, and completely his
own idea, not mine. I got nothing out of it except the
satisfaction of letting him do what he wanted to do, in a
way which harmed neither of us.

> She saw it as "sweet" and gets off
> on the idea that the bird liked her more than it liked other birds.

I think it is very sad that the experiences in his earlier
life had crippled him emotionally and psychologically as well
as physically. He was damaged in his mind as well as in his
body by what had been done to him by others before he came to
live with me. I wanted to do the best I could for him, given
his disabilities, and I think I succeeded.

And you do realize that you have just reversed yourself on
your original claim on this subject, and admitted you were
wrong. You now agree with what I said at the beginning.
What an idiot. You have no real knowledge of animal
behavior, you reversed your false scientific claim without
even admitting you were wrong, and, as usual, you invented
phony charges cloaked in equally phony spasms of fake moral
disapproval.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Karen Winter, child-abandoning shismatic bird-diddling
unachieving schismatic, lied:

> pearl wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> "Senor Chupacabra" condones men 'pleasuring' bulls.

> Like most conservatives, Leif

I'm not a conservative.

You are a totalitarian statist.

> and Chico condone anything which brings
> in money.

No, Senor Chupacabra does not. Stop lying.

> They have no objection if billions of beings live in boredom
> and misery, and die in agony. They have no objection to "bestiality"
> at all as long as somebody makes a profit on it. But allow a crippled
> little creatures a bit of harmless pleasure in his old age, and, if it
> involves genitalia, they go off into hysterical bellows of hypocritical
> and pretended outrage.
>
> I think artificial insemination of animals is completely immoral,

You can't make a coherent case why it is.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Karen Winter, bestiality practitioner and child abandoner, wrote:

> <snip>
>
>> "Senor Chupacabra" condones men 'pleasuring' bulls.

> Like most conservatives, Leif

He's not a conservative.

> and Chico

It's Mr Chupacabra to you, Karen.

> condone anything which brings
> in money.

Not anything.

> They have no objection if billions of beings live in boredom

Why should I object if people are bored? It's not my duty to keep them
busy or amused. Nor is it yours, especially if you intend to use my
money to do your religious charity work.

> and misery, and die in agony.

Maybe I should learn to play the violin to give your silly posts the
dirge they deserve.

> They have no objection to "bestiality" at all

Wrong.

> I think artificial insemination of animals is completely immoral,
> perverse, unnatural, and depraved.

Then why did you give that fleabag bird a hand job?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

serial bird diddler Karen Winter wrote:

> <snip>
>
>> Karen Winter's allowing "her" bird to please *IT*self wasn't for any
>> commercial or reproductive purpose.

> That's absolutely true. It was for him, and completely his
> own idea, not mine.

You did nothing to stop him or his behavior. You were quite happy to be
his bitch.

> I got nothing out of it except the satisfaction

Pervert.

>> She saw it as "sweet" and gets off on the idea that the bird liked her
>> more than it liked other birds.

> ...He was damaged in his mind as well

Just because you think you had something in common didn't make your
"regular" hand jobs right.

> ...I wanted to do the best I could for him

Sicko.

> And you do realize that you have just reversed yourself on
> your original claim on this subject

I have not.