Old 12-08-2006, 08:04 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter - not "glorfindel" bleagh, it's KARENWINTER

Karen Winter, living in a shitty trailer at 825 Calle
Mejia in Santa Fe, NM, wrote:

chico chupacabra wrote:

Karen Winter, liar, wrote:

Of course, you wouldn't consider putting this all in context,
would you?

He provided *far* more than enough context for your
advocacy of and *participation in* bestiality, Karen.

I lived with a cockatiel who regularly masturbated on my hand.
-- Karen "Glorfindel" Winter, 08/08/06
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan, talk.politics.animals
http://tinyurl.com/kcq27

For some reason, she has long attempted to bait me and turn this into
a religious discussion