Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Question for Chumpo

pearl wrote:

> > > Every objection you had is exposed as a sham.

> > My objections stand. Cattle farmers aren't wanking bulls for
> > pleasure.

> They're

They're not engaged in the pursuit of their own OR the bulls' pleasure,
so to compare them to Karen Winter, who said her "regular" diddling of a
cockatiel was "sweet" (which is the same term used by Michael Jackson
to describe letting young boys sleep over for milk and cookies and the
fireplace...), is comparing apples and oranges.