Old 13-08-2006, 01:09 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
Glorfindel Glorfindel is offline

Default Birdy chastity belt

Glorfindel wrote:
wrote:

snip

Ro 13:14 - But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision
for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

I hear there's a company that's making teeny-tiny chastity belts for
cockatiels now. Gotta watch out for those lustful little birds...

See he
http://www.flightquarters.com/Gallery/flightsuits/pied1

Of course, they do like cold showers, as long as the water
isn't *too* cold. Anybody tried mixing saltpeter in with the Zoopreem
pellets? Or possibly tying the little guys' ankles together -- does
tend to make 'em fall over when trying to perch, 'though....

Oh -- and make sure they're not hiding any 'tiel porn under the paper
on the bottom of the cage. Petco ads really turn 'em on, I hear.