Old 13-08-2006, 06:49 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
[email protected][_1_] jwsheffield@satx.rr.com[_1_] is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter and other Episcopalians

chico chupacabra wrote:
wrote:

chico chupacabra wrote:
Archie Bunker wrote:

Is it the sentiment among Episcopalians that sex with small
animals is included in this "sexual immorality" which St Paul
tells the church in Corinth to flee? Or is this kind of behavior
okay now since the Holy Spirit has obviated most of the Pauline
Epistles? Would your parish object if she brought one of her
little "friends" with her to church the same way she has her
FAS-defective ******* partner, and maybe even got its jollies
with her during, say, vespers? Or is it all perfectly reasonable
for "anglo catholics" to "glorify God" in their bodies and
spirits by diddling with critters?

Discuss.

I guess I better stop letting the dog hump my leg..or should I say
ankle since he is a chihuahua. HA HA HA HA

The issue according to Karen is whether your dog has a "preference"
for sex with your leg, ankle, or humans in general, over and above a
preference for sex with other dogs. I've never known a dog to have a
foot/ankle/lower leg fetish, aside from eating up shoes on
occasion. If your chihuahua prefers sex with your ankle or with
you, then she thinks it's perfectly acceptable for you to "cuddle
up with it on the couch" and alienate your human companionship for
a little animal sex:

...[S]ome animals don't want a mate of their own species,
just as some humans don't. We may think it is better for a human to
get out, mingle with other humans, find a human partner.
But some humans just want to curl up on the couch or go out hiking
with their companion dog or cat. I think we need to respect
such personal preferences. As long as no *harm* is being
done to another, we have no right to tell another human, OR another
non-human, how to live his/her life, or who to live it with.
http://tinyurl.com/m7ff8

BTW and nevermind sex, have you ever considered hiking with a CAT? I
don't know where she comes up with her examples, but I guess it's
to be expected from someone who feels special and that it was
"sweet" that a bird got off in her hand.

just kidding! It does seem a bit odd letting an animal get off on
your hand.

*Very* odd, and thanks for your reply. Anyone else out there think
it's a bit queer? Anyone care to defend Karen, her "regularly"
having sexual relations with a small animal, and/or bestiality in
general?

If what you say about her is true,

It is. Click on the links and you can read her posts that I
quoted yourself.

she needs prayer not personal attacks.

To paraphrase St James,
If one of you says to her, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and
stop molesting animals," but does nothing about her *real*
[mental health] needs, what good is it?

Joh 8:7 - So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and
said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a
stone at her.

...Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn
thee: GO, AND *SIN NO MORE*.
John 8:11

She needs more than prayer, and she's the least bit embarrassed by
jacking off a little bird.

...I think we made his last years as happy as was possible for
him... If he wanted to use my hand as a sex toy, I wasn't going
to forbid him.
http://tinyurl.com/p4vrc

I thought it was rather sweet, in fact. He certainly was a
happier bird with me than with the other 'tiels.
http://tinyurl.com/rvyua

Look up her old posts when she used her "rat" pseudonym on the issue of
zoophilia and you'll find she's an impenitent apologist for the
practice of animal molestation.

Glad you are without sin. Can you walk
on water also?

Jim

Mt 7:1 - Judge not, that ye be not judged.