Old 14-08-2006, 11:14 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Question for Chumpo

serial bird diddler Karen Winter wrote:

snip

Karen Winter's allowing "her" bird to please *IT*self wasn't for any
commercial or reproductive purpose.

That's absolutely true. It was for him, and completely his
own idea, not mine.

You did nothing to stop him or his behavior. You were quite happy to be
his bitch.

I got nothing out of it except the satisfaction

Pervert.

She saw it as "sweet" and gets off on the idea that the bird liked her
more than it liked other birds.

...He was damaged in his mind as well

Just because you think you had something in common didn't make your
"regular" hand jobs right.

...I wanted to do the best I could for him

Sicko.

And you do realize that you have just reversed yourself on
your original claim on this subject

I have not.