Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter and other Episcopalians

Karen Winter, schismatic Episcopalian (self-described "anglo catholic")
from Santa Fe who has long and openly endorsed pedophilia and
bestiality, recently admitted to being personally involved in "regular"
sexual contact with an animal:

I lived with a cockatiel who regularly masturbated on my hand.
-- Karen "Glorfindel" Winter, 08/08/06
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan, talk.politics.animals
http://tinyurl.com/kcq27

For some reason, she has long attempted to bait me and turn this into a
religious discussion rather than one of normative ethics. So I'm
reluctantly taking her bait and cross-posting to ARCE to get the
sentiment of other "anglo catholics" and Episcopalians.

Is this kind of behavior between man and beast common or accepted in
your congregation? Or, even with all the schism (of which Karen is an
active and eager radical participant) and the sexual libertines now in
power, is buggery still frowned upon in the pews?

I know for some of you the Bible isn't particularly important -- just a
five-pound hurdle on the way to doing whatever you see as right in your
own eyes, which you confuse as the work of the Holy Ghost. But St Paul
did write:

Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the
body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own
body. Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the
Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are
not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify
God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
-- I Corinthians 6:18-20

Is it the sentiment among Episcopalians that sex with small animals is
included in this "sexual immorality" which St Paul tells the church in
Corinth to flee? Or is this kind of behavior okay now since the Holy
Spirit has obviated most of the Pauline Epistles? Would your parish
object if she brought one of her little "friends" with her to church the
same way she has her FAS-defective ******* partner, and maybe even got
its jollies with her during, say, vespers? Or is it all perfectly
reasonable for "anglo catholics" to "glorify God" in their bodies and
spirits by diddling with critters?

Discuss.