Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter and other Episcopalians

defended bestiality advocate Karen Winter:

http://tinyurl.com/m7ff8

>>> If what you say about her is true,

>>It is. Click on the links and you can read her posts that I
>>quoted yourself.
>>

>>> she needs prayer not personal attacks.

>>To paraphrase St James,
>> If one of you says to her, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and
>> stop molesting animals," but does nothing about her *real*
>> [mental health] needs, what good is it?
>>

>>>Joh 8:7 - So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and
>>>said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a
>>>stone at her.

>> ...Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn
>> thee: GO, AND *SIN NO MORE*.
>> John 8:11
>>
>>She needs more than prayer, and she's the least bit embarrassed by
>>jacking off a little bird.
>>
>> ...I think we made his last years as happy as was possible for
>> him... If he wanted to use my hand as a sex toy, I wasn't going
>> to forbid him.
>> http://tinyurl.com/p4vrc
>>
>> I thought it was rather sweet, in fact. He certainly was a
>> happier bird with me than with the other 'tiels.
>> http://tinyurl.com/rvyua
>>
>>Look up her old posts when she used her "rat" pseudonym on the issue of
>>zoophilia and you'll find she's an impenitent apologist for the
>>practice of animal molestation.

> Glad you are without sin. Can you walk
> on water also?

I haven't tried lately.

> Mt 7:1 - Judge not, that ye be not judged.

How can you avoid that which you don't judge?
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and
offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and
avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus
Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches
deceive the hearts of the simple.
Romans 16:17-18

How can you separate from those involved in outwardly sinful lifestyles
if you ignore their sin?
Come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord
2 Corinthians 6:17

Why would you ignore the darkness and have fellowship with it?
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness,
but rather reprove them.
Ephesians 5:1 1

Etc.