Old 09-12-2003, 08:25 PM
Jonathan Ball

Default Karen Winter, the crown princess of smear

Rat & Swan wrote:

our Reichstag fire ( 9/11 -- there's
evidence Bush knew about it beforehand,

Show it, liar.

I see where Howard Dean went down the same dirty road:

Dean's Remarks on 9/11 Stir Furor

By Mark Z. Barabak and John M. Glionna, Times Staff Writers

Howard Dean, whose penchant for off-the-cuff comments
has proved both a strength and political liability, is
facing a new flap over suggestions that President Bush
had advance knowledge of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Dean broached the possibility during a radio interview
last week, but dismissed the notion in the same breath.
A spokeswoman said Monday the former Vermont governor
"obviously doesn't believe it's true."

But the fact Dean alluded to a "theory" that Bush had
received prior intelligence from Saudi Arabian sources
which Dean called "most interesting" was enough to
incite Republicans. The national party chairman, Ed
Gillespie, issued a blistering attack on Dean over the
weekend, calling his comments "reckless and irresponsible."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...adlines-nation

Dean has a little more to lose than the
self-marginalized Karen Winter, so after getting in his
lick that Bush knew in advance of the 9/11 attacks, he
tries to cover his pimply ass. Karen, though, who
*likes* her marginalization and isn't looking to
persuade anyone of anything, is perfectly happy
trotting out a paranoid conspiracy nut's lie, and
leaving it there.

Old 09-12-2003, 08:57 PM
Zakhar

"Jonathan Ball" wrote shit as per ****ing usual
news

**** off ~~jonnie~~ you balding little ****.

Old 09-12-2003, 09:21 PM
Rat & Swan

Zakhar wrote:

**** off ~~jonnie~~ you balding little ****.

The best way to counter jonnie is to ignore him -- although I
don't always follow my own advice, I know. You'll notice as
soon as I got into a real discussion with a person who actually
had something meaningful to say, jonnie started stamping his
widdle feet and screaming for me to notice him again. Poor
jonnie -- his life has no meaning unless I pay attention to him, even if
everyone knows he's nothing but a troll.

Rat

Old 09-12-2003, 09:34 PM
Zakhar

"Rat & Swan" wrote in message

Zakhar wrote:

**** off ~~jonnie~~ you balding little ****.

The best way to counter jonnie is to ignore him -- although I
don't always follow my own advice, I know.

You're right of course! I had an idle minute, scanned the list of messages
and just had to share my thoughts.

You'll notice as
soon as I got into a real discussion with a person who actually
had something meaningful to say, jonnie started stamping his
widdle feet and screaming for me to notice him again. Poor
jonnie -- his life has no meaning unless I pay attention to him, even if
everyone knows he's nothing but a troll.

He's more than a troll. He a nasty little troll, an evil little shit.

All the best. ;-)

Zak.

Rat

Old 09-12-2003, 09:40 PM
Ray

Default Stop femal abuse

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
news
Rat & Swan wrote:

[...]

--------

There you go again ~~jonnie~~ Politics
These are not a political NGs - **** off you little ****.
If you feel so strongly, go and join the army - (oh sorry I forgot:-) But
you could be a suicide bomber.
Your Christmas gift to mankind.

Old 09-12-2003, 10:37 PM
pearl

Rat & Swan wrote:

our Reichstag fire ( 9/11 -- there's
evidence Bush knew about it beforehand,

Show it,

Plenty to chew on (and spit out), here;

http://www.patriotsaints.com/News/91...ush/index.html

Old 10-12-2003, 02:56 AM
Jonathan Ball

Rat & Swan wrote:

our Reichstag fire ( 9/11 -- there's
evidence Bush knew about it beforehand,

Show it,

Plenty to chew on (and spit out), here;

http://www.patriotsaints.com/News/91...ush/index.html

Wild, conspiratorial bullshit; not a shred of evidence.
I'm sure it's good enough for Karen, though.

Thanks for the new item to add to your growing list.

Old 10-12-2003, 02:57 AM
Jonathan Ball

Rat & Swan wrote:

Zakhar wrote:

**** off ~~jonnie~~ you balding little ****.

The best way to counter

You made a claim:

Rat & Swan wrote:

our Reichstag fire ( 9/11 -- there's
evidence Bush knew about it beforehand,

You are a liar. You have no evidence.

Old 10-12-2003, 12:17 PM
pearl

Default Jonathan Ball, the crown princess of smear

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
ink.net...
Rat & Swan wrote:

our Reichstag fire ( 9/11 -- there's
evidence Bush knew about it beforehand,

Show it,

Plenty to chew on (and spit out), here;

http://www.patriotsaints.com/News/91...ush/index.html

Wild, conspiratorial bullshit; not a shred of evidence.

Wild, shameless, ballshite ipse dixit.

Thanks for the new item to add to your growing list.

An invaluable service in helping to spread the word.
Be sure to include these links as well;
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...=bush+knew+911
http://www.activeopposition.com/911exposed.htm

Old 10-12-2003, 03:24 PM
Jonathan Ball

Rat & Swan wrote:

our Reichstag fire ( 9/11 -- there's
evidence Bush knew about it beforehand,

Show it,

Plenty to chew on (and spit out), here;

http://www.patriotsaints.com/News/91...ush/index.html

Wild, conspiratorial bullshit; not a shred of evidence.

Wild, shameless, ballshite ipse dixit.

Your page was bullshit. There was no evidence; not
anything even close. It was nothing but wild
allegations by a crackpot.

Old 10-12-2003, 11:17 PM
Jonathan Ball

Default Pearl, the Grand Kleagel of weird, irrational hatred

pearl wrote:

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
thlink.net...

Rat & Swan wrote:

our Reichstag fire ( 9/11 -- there's
evidence Bush knew about it beforehand,

Show it,

Plenty to chew on (and spit out), here;

http://www.patriotsaints.com/News/91...ush/index.html

Wild, conspiratorial bullshit; not a shred of evidence.

Wild, shameless, ballshite ipse dixit.

Your page was bullshit. There was no evidence; not
anything even close. It was nothing but wild
allegations by a crackpot.

And again.

Yes, again: there was no evidence, only the ravings of
a crackpot. Just your style.

Old 10-12-2003, 11:26 PM
JAID

pearl wrote:

Your page was bullshit. There was no evidence; not
anything even close. It was nothing but wild
allegations by a crackpot.

And again.

The page itself mentions having the evidence for complicity but in the
next breath simply suggests that it presents circumstances (or
coincidences) that should be investigated. Which is about all you can
say of alleged 'evidence' if you value the principal that someone is
innocent until proven guilty. Seems like a grab for headlines; right or
wrong (or right or left.)

Regards

Ian

Old 11-12-2003, 12:32 AM
Jonathan Ball

Default Lesley, the Grand Kleagel of weird, irrational hatred

pearl wrote:
"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
nk.net...

pearl wrote:

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
arthlink.net...

Rat & Swan wrote:

our Reichstag fire ( 9/11 -- there's
evidence Bush knew about it beforehand,

Show it,

Plenty to chew on (and spit out), here;

http://www.patriotsaints.com/News/91...ush/index.html

Wild, conspiratorial bullshit; not a shred of evidence.

Wild, shameless, ballshite ipse dixit.

Your page was bullshit. There was no evidence; not
anything even close. It was nothing but wild
allegations by a crackpot.

And again.

Yes, again: there was no evidence, only the ravings of
a crackpot. Just your style.

No. The raving crackpot is you, ball.

That is really stupid of you. Can't you do something
more creative than simply to try to redirect the
well-founded accusations about you? You sound like a
bratty school kid.

That moron's page offers no evidence, just his
irrational ravings. It figures you'd believe it. The
page is bullshit, just like all your "inner earth"
bullshit.