Old 12-08-2006, 06:52 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
[email protected][_1_] jwsheffield@satx.rr.com[_1_] is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter and other Episcopalians

Archie Bunker wrote:

Is it the sentiment among Episcopalians that sex with small animals is
included in this "sexual immorality" which St Paul tells the church in
Corinth to flee? Or is this kind of behavior okay now since the Holy
Spirit has obviated most of the Pauline Epistles? Would your parish
object if she brought one of her little "friends" with her to church the
same way she has her FAS-defective ******* partner, and maybe even got
its jollies with her during, say, vespers? Or is it all perfectly
reasonable for "anglo catholics" to "glorify God" in their bodies and
spirits by diddling with critters?

Discuss.

I guess I better stop letting the dog hump my leg..or should I say
ankle since he is a chihuahua. HA HA HA HA
just kidding! It does seem a bit odd letting an animal get off on your
hand.

Welcome to the "new" Episcopal
Church.

Jim

If the Episcopal Church wants to
change its religion, I see no reason
to change mine.

Ro 13:14 - But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision
for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.