Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter and other Episcopalians

http://tinyurl.com/m7ff8

> > BTW and nevermind sex, have you ever considered hiking with a CAT? I
> > don't know where she comes up with her examples, but I guess it's
> > to be expected from someone who feels special and that it was
> > "sweet" that a bird got off in her hand.
> >
> > > just kidding! It does seem a bit odd letting an animal get off on
> > > your hand.

> > *Very* odd, and thanks for your reply. Anyone else out there think
> > it's a bit queer? Anyone care to defend Karen, her "regularly"
> > having sexual relations with a small animal, and/or bestiality in
> > general?

> If what you say about her is true,

It is. Click on the links and you can read her posts that I
quoted yourself.

> she needs prayer not personal attacks.

To paraphrase St James,
If one of you says to her, €œGo, I wish you well; keep warm and
stop molesting animals,€ but does nothing about her *real*
[mental health] needs, what good is it?

> Joh 8:7 - So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and
> said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a
> stone at her.

...Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn
thee: GO, AND *SIN NO MORE*.
John 8:11

She needs more than prayer, and she's the least bit embarrassed by
jacking off a little bird.

...I think we made his last years as happy as was possible for
him... If he wanted to use my hand as a sex toy, I wasn't going
to forbid him.
http://tinyurl.com/p4vrc

I thought it was rather sweet, in fact. He certainly was a
happier bird with me than with the other 'tiels.
http://tinyurl.com/rvyua

Look up her old posts when she used her "rat" pseudonym on the issue of
zoophilia and you'll find she's an impenitent apologist for the
practice of animal molestation.