Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter and other Episcopalians

chico chupacabra wrote:
> Karen Winter, schismatic Episcopalian (self-described "anglo catholic")
> from Santa Fe who has long and openly endorsed pedophilia and
> bestiality, recently admitted to being personally involved in "regular"
> sexual contact with an animal:
>
> I lived with a cockatiel who regularly masturbated on my hand.
> -- Karen "Glorfindel" Winter, 08/08/06
> alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan, talk.politics.animals
> http://tinyurl.com/kcq27

BTW, she defended this even when taken to task by other animal rights
activists and bragged about how the poor bird liked her more than he
liked other birds:

...I think we made his last years as happy as was possible for
him... If he wanted to use my hand as a sex toy, I wasn't going
to forbid him.
http://tinyurl.com/p4vrc

I thought it was rather sweet, in fact. He certainly was a
happier bird with me than with the other 'tiels.
http://tinyurl.com/rvyua

Is this consistent with "anglo catholicism"? Or is it just pretty
@&*#$*% weird to y'all, too?