Old 13-08-2006, 07:41 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Default Question for Chumpo

Jonathan Ball aka "Leif Erikson" the credulous self-marginalized child rapist of Pasadena, LA lied in
message ink.net...

pearl wrote:

Every objection you had is exposed as a sham.

My objections stand.

Every objection you had is exposed as a sham.

Sustained.

You condone men 'pleasuring' bulls too? Hahahahah!!

Senor Chupacabra's objections are sustained.

"Senor Chupacabra" condones men 'pleasuring' bulls.

Old 13-08-2006, 08:10 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Lesley the credulous self-marginalized foot-rubbing
whore of Cork, Ireland lied:

Leif Erikson wrote:

Lesley the credulous self-marginalized foot-rubbing whore of Cork, Ireland lied:

Every objection you had is exposed as a sham.

My objections stand.

Every objection you had is exposed as a sham.

Sustained.

You condone men 'pleasuring' bulls too? Hahahahah!!

Senor Chupacabra's objections are sustained.

"Senor Chupacabra"

Senor Chupacabra, your better in every way, raised
objections to your bullshit. The objections are sustained.

You stupid lying **** of a charlatan.
Old 13-08-2006, 08:23 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

pearl wrote:

Every objection you had is exposed as a sham.

My objections stand.

Every objection you had is

Fully sustained. Karen's diddling with her bird wasn't for any
commercial or reproductive purpose. She saw it as "sweet" and gets off
on the idea that the bird liked her more than it liked other birds.

Cattle farmers aren't wanking bulls for pleasure.

They're certainly giving the bulls 'pleasure'. Go on - try denying it.

They're not engaged in the pursuit of their own OR the bulls' pleasure,

They're

not engaged in their own or the bulls' pleasure. It's applesranges to
compare their jobs to Karen's perversion.
Old 13-08-2006, 08:32 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

Default Question for Karen Winter and other Episcopalians

defended bestiality advocate Karen Winter:

chico chupacabra wrote:

wrote:

chico chupacabra wrote:

Archie Bunker wrote:

Is it the sentiment among Episcopalians that sex with small
animals is included in this "sexual immorality" which St Paul
tells the church in Corinth to flee? Or is this kind of behavior
okay now since the Holy Spirit has obviated most of the Pauline
Epistles? Would your parish object if she brought one of her
little "friends" with her to church the same way she has her
FAS-defective ******* partner, and maybe even got its jollies
with her during, say, vespers? Or is it all perfectly reasonable
for "anglo catholics" to "glorify God" in their bodies and
spirits by diddling with critters?

Discuss.

I guess I better stop letting the dog hump my leg..or should I say
ankle since he is a chihuahua. HA HA HA HA

The issue according to Karen is whether your dog has a "preference"
for sex with your leg, ankle, or humans in general, over and above a
preference for sex with other dogs. I've never known a dog to have a
foot/ankle/lower leg fetish, aside from eating up shoes on
occasion. If your chihuahua prefers sex with your ankle or with
you, then she thinks it's perfectly acceptable for you to "cuddle
up with it on the couch" and alienate your human companionship for
a little animal sex:

...[S]ome animals don't want a mate of their own species,
just as some humans don't. We may think it is better for a human to
get out, mingle with other humans, find a human partner.
But some humans just want to curl up on the couch or go out hiking
with their companion dog or cat. I think we need to respect
such personal preferences. As long as no *harm* is being
done to another, we have no right to tell another human, OR another
non-human, how to live his/her life, or who to live it with.
http://tinyurl.com/m7ff8

BTW and nevermind sex, have you ever considered hiking with a CAT? I
don't know where she comes up with her examples, but I guess it's
to be expected from someone who feels special and that it was
"sweet" that a bird got off in her hand.

just kidding! It does seem a bit odd letting an animal get off on
your hand.

*Very* odd, and thanks for your reply. Anyone else out there think
it's a bit queer? Anyone care to defend Karen, her "regularly"
having sexual relations with a small animal, and/or bestiality in
general?

If what you say about her is true,

It is. Click on the links and you can read her posts that I
quoted yourself.

she needs prayer not personal attacks.

To paraphrase St James,
If one of you says to her, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and
stop molesting animals," but does nothing about her *real*
[mental health] needs, what good is it?

Joh 8:7 - So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and
said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a
stone at her.

...Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn
thee: GO, AND *SIN NO MORE*.
John 8:11

She needs more than prayer, and she's the least bit embarrassed by
jacking off a little bird.

...I think we made his last years as happy as was possible for
him... If he wanted to use my hand as a sex toy, I wasn't going
to forbid him.
http://tinyurl.com/p4vrc

I thought it was rather sweet, in fact. He certainly was a
happier bird with me than with the other 'tiels.
http://tinyurl.com/rvyua

Look up her old posts when she used her "rat" pseudonym on the issue of
zoophilia and you'll find she's an impenitent apologist for the
practice of animal molestation.

Glad you are without sin. Can you walk
on water also?

I haven't tried lately.

Mt 7:1 - Judge not, that ye be not judged.

How can you avoid that which you don't judge?
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and
offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and
avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus
Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches
deceive the hearts of the simple.
Romans 16:17-18

How can you separate from those involved in outwardly sinful lifestyles
if you ignore their sin?
Come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord
2 Corinthians 6:17

Why would you ignore the darkness and have fellowship with it?
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness,
but rather reprove them.
Ephesians 5:1 1

Etc.
Old 14-08-2006, 02:35 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

chico chupacabra wrote:

wrote:

chico chupacabra wrote:

Archie Bunker wrote:

[...]

I have been reading your posts. I do not feel inclined to check out the
leads to your madness.

Get help.

Old 14-08-2006, 02:55 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

pearl wrote:

snip

"Senor Chupacabra" condones men 'pleasuring' bulls.

Like most conservatives, Leif and Chico condone anything which brings
in money. They have no objection if billions of beings live in boredom
and misery, and die in agony. They have no objection to "bestiality"
at all as long as somebody makes a profit on it. But allow a crippled
little creatures a bit of harmless pleasure in his old age, and, if it
involves genitalia, they go off into hysterical bellows of hypocritical
and pretended outrage.

I think artificial insemination of animals is completely immoral,
perverse, unnatural, and depraved. It is only done for the
greed or vanity of humans who have no concern for the animals
involved as individuals at all.
Old 14-08-2006, 03:20 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

chico chupacabra wrote:

snip

Glorfindel's allowing "her" bird to please himself wasn't for any
commercial or reproductive purpose.

That's absolutely true. It was for him, and completely his
own idea, not mine. I got nothing out of it except the
satisfaction of letting him do what he wanted to do, in a
way which harmed neither of us.

She saw it as "sweet" and gets off
on the idea that the bird liked her more than it liked other birds.

I think it is very sad that the experiences in his earlier
life had crippled him emotionally and psychologically as well
as physically. He was damaged in his mind as well as in his
body by what had been done to him by others before he came to
live with me. I wanted to do the best I could for him, given
his disabilities, and I think I succeeded.

And you do realize that you have just reversed yourself on
your original claim on this subject, and admitted you were
wrong. You now agree with what I said at the beginning.
What an idiot. You have no real knowledge of animal
behavior, you reversed your false scientific claim without
even admitting you were wrong, and, as usual, you invented
phony charges cloaked in equally phony spasms of fake moral
disapproval.

Old 14-08-2006, 04:05 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Karen Winter, child-abandoning shismatic bird-diddling
unachieving schismatic, lied:

pearl wrote:

snip

"Senor Chupacabra" condones men 'pleasuring' bulls.

Like most conservatives, Leif

I'm not a conservative.

You are a totalitarian statist.

and Chico condone anything which brings
in money.

No, Senor Chupacabra does not. Stop lying.

They have no objection if billions of beings live in boredom
and misery, and die in agony. They have no objection to "bestiality"
at all as long as somebody makes a profit on it. But allow a crippled
little creatures a bit of harmless pleasure in his old age, and, if it
involves genitalia, they go off into hysterical bellows of hypocritical
and pretended outrage.

I think artificial insemination of animals is completely immoral,

You can't make a coherent case why it is.
Old 14-08-2006, 11:10 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Karen Winter, bestiality practitioner and child abandoner, wrote:

snip

"Senor Chupacabra" condones men 'pleasuring' bulls.

Like most conservatives, Leif

He's not a conservative.

and Chico

It's Mr Chupacabra to you, Karen.

condone anything which brings
in money.

Not anything.

They have no objection if billions of beings live in boredom

Why should I object if people are bored? It's not my duty to keep them
busy or amused. Nor is it yours, especially if you intend to use my
money to do your religious charity work.

and misery, and die in agony.

Maybe I should learn to play the violin to give your silly posts the
dirge they deserve.

They have no objection to "bestiality" at all

Wrong.

I think artificial insemination of animals is completely immoral,
perverse, unnatural, and depraved.

Then why did you give that fleabag bird a hand job?
Old 14-08-2006, 11:14 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

serial bird diddler Karen Winter wrote:

snip

Karen Winter's allowing "her" bird to please *IT*self wasn't for any
commercial or reproductive purpose.

That's absolutely true. It was for him, and completely his
own idea, not mine.

You did nothing to stop him or his behavior. You were quite happy to be
his bitch.

I got nothing out of it except the satisfaction

Pervert.

She saw it as "sweet" and gets off on the idea that the bird liked her
more than it liked other birds.

...He was damaged in his mind as well

Just because you think you had something in common didn't make your
"regular" hand jobs right.

...I wanted to do the best I could for him

Sicko.

And you do realize that you have just reversed yourself on
your original claim on this subject

I have not.

Old 14-08-2006, 11:25 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

chico chupacabra wrote:

wrote:

chico chupacabra wrote:

Archie Bunker wrote:

[...]

I'm not the one diddling small animals. You approve of that kind of thing?
Old 14-08-2006, 11:35 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message ...

I'm not the one diddling small animals. You approve of that kind of thing?

You approve of people 'diddling' large animals.

Old 14-08-2006, 11:57 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

pearl, violent skinhead diddler, wrote:

I'm not the one diddling small animals. You approve of that kind of thing?

You approve of people 'diddling' large animals.

I approve of agriculture; I disapprove of humans getting their jollies
by sexually abusing animals (or even blaming it on animals like Karen does).
Old 14-08-2006, 12:36 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

"chico chupacabra" insane liar and traitor wrote in message ...

pearl wrote:

I'm not the one diddling small animals. You approve of that kind of thing?

You approve of people 'diddling' large animals.

I approve of agriculture;

You approve of people 'diddling' large animals. You're sunk.

Old 14-08-2006, 12:48 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

pearl, who regularly diddled a violent skinhead til he left her, wrote:

I'm not the one diddling small animals. You approve of that kind of thing?

You approve of people 'diddling' large animals.

I approve of agriculture;

You approve of

agriculture. You defend Karen Winter, who diddles small, defenseless
animals for *her* and (so she claims) *their* *pleasure*. Stop comparing
applesranges and stop taking up for The Side.