Old 09-10-2012, 04:43 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

Default Vegetarian Breakfast Sausage (meatless sausage)

On 10/9/2012 8:12 AM, Rupert wrote:
On Oct 9, 5:03 pm, George Plimpton wrote:
On 10/9/2012 3:34 AM, Rupert wrote:

On Oct 8, 7:07 pm, George Plimpton wrote:
On 10/8/2012 9:37 AM, spamtrap1888 wrote:

On Oct 8, 9:01 am, Rupert wrote:
On Oct 8, 5:45 pm, spamtrap1888 wrote:

On Oct 8, 4:50 am, Rupert wrote:

On Sep 21, 8:00 am, George Plimpton wrote:

On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:

Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.

How would you be in a position to know?

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.

Why?

Why do you think they call vegan meat Satan?

I didn't realize they did call it that.

They changed the spelling to throw people off the track.:

http://www.vrg.org/recipes/vjseitan.htm

Ha ha ha ha ha - good one!

You thought it was a good joke?

It was a great joke, especially because you fell for it.

I don't really understand why you think I fell for it.

Because I saw you fall for it. You fell right over.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:53 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 8, 4:50 am, Rupert wrote:

On Sep 21, 8:00 am, George Plimpton wrote:

On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:

Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. *It's unpalatable shit.

How would you be in a position to know?

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
like meat? **Extremely* suspicious.

Why?

Why do you think they call vegan meat Satan?

I didn't realize they did call it that.

They changed the spelling to throw people off the track.:

http://www.vrg.org/recipes/vjseitan.htm

Ha ha ha ha ha - good one!

You thought it was a good joke?

It was a great joke, especially because you fell for it.

I don't really understand why you think I fell for it.

Because I saw you fall for it. *You fell right over.

What makes you think that, Goobs?
Old 09-10-2012, 06:58 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 8 Oct 2012 04:49:59 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:

On Sep 21, 8:00*am, Goo wrote:
On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:

Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. *It's unpalatable shit.

How would you be in a position to know?

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
like meat? **Extremely* suspicious.

Why?

No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

That's obvious rubbish.

Most of you people who are supposedly ethical veg*ns probably always hated
the taste and idea of eating the flesh of animals for whatever personal reasons.
That's something you would have to learn to get over in order to advance to a
higher position in which you could actually contribute to decent lives for
livestock animals with your lifestyle, instead of only to the deaths of wildlife
as you are restricted to by that lifestyle. That fact plus the fact that no meat
consumer has reason to oppose considering livestock animals' lives plus the fact
that it's highly unlikely that a person would completely change their pov
entirely all of a sudden for no reason they can explain, are all very strong
reasons to feel the "Dutch" character is lying when he claims that he did
completely change his pov entirely all of a sudden for no reason he can explain
and also began eating meat. He's lying because he admires and wants to be like
Goo.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:05 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 8, 4:50*am, Rupert wrote:

On Sep 21, 8:00*am, Goo wrote:

On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:

Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. *It's unpalatable shit.

How would you be in a position to know?

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
like meat? **Extremely* suspicious.

Why?

Why do you think they call vegan meat Satan?

I didn't realize they did call it that.

They changed the spelling to throw people off the track.:

http://www.vrg.org/recipes/vjseitan.htm

It almost certainly involves more animal deaths than grass raised beef, and
in some cases grain fed beef. Not as bad as rice based products, but still worse
than grass raised beef if not grain fed as well.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:10 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

****wit David Harrison, convicted felon who *CANNOT* present *any*
challenge, lied:

wrote:

On Sep 21, 8:00 am, George Plimpton, forever an opponent of "ar" and "veganism", wrote:
On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:

Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.

How would you be in a position to know?

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.

Why?

No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

That's obvious rubbish.

Most of you people who are supposedly ethical veg*ns probably

Shut up. Just note: I opposed "veganism", Goo.

Old 09-10-2012, 07:11 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 8, 4:50 am, Rupert wrote:

On Sep 21, 8:00 am, George Plimpton, since forever a staunch opponent of "ar" and "veganism", wrote:

On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:

Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.

How would you be in a position to know?

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.

Why?

Why do you think they call vegan meat Satan?

I didn't realize they did call it that.

They changed the spelling to throw people off the track.:

http://www.vrg.org/recipes/vjseitan.htm

It almost certainly involves more animal deaths than grass raised beef,

Shut up. You don't eat grass-fed beef.

Old 09-10-2012, 07:40 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

"George Plimpton" wrote

Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.

It's mostly for people who like meat but are trying to eat "healthy".

No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

Some actually do, the problem is none of them are healthy.

--Tedward

Old 09-10-2012, 08:02 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 1:40*pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" wrote:
"George Plimpton" wrote

Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. *It's unpalatable shit.

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste like meat? **Extremely* suspicious.

It's mostly for people who like meat but are trying to eat "healthy".

No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

Some actually do, the problem is none of them are healthy.

--Tedward

I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
sausage from vegetarians?
Old 09-10-2012, 08:10 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

"CheeseHusker dos" wrote

Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.

It's mostly for people who like meat but are trying to eat "healthy".

No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

Some actually do, the problem is none of them are healthy.

I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
sausage from vegetarians?

Maybe some people need to limit the amount of protein in
thier diet...?

--Tedward

Old 09-10-2012, 08:11 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 2:10*pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" wrote:
"CheeseHusker dos" wrote

Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.

It's mostly for people who like meat but are trying to eat "healthy".

No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

Some actually do, the problem is none of them are healthy.

I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
sausage from vegetarians?

Maybe some people need to limit the amount of protein in
thier diet...?

--Tedward

Some people believe in a flat earth too.

Old 09-10-2012, 08:12 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

[CheeseHusker dos, ]
[Tue, 9 Oct 2012 12:02:55 -0700 (PDT)]

: I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
: sausage from vegetarians?

No kidding; given their deficient diets, it'd taste AWFUL.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:15 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

"CheeseHusker dos" wrote

Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.

It's mostly for people who like meat but are trying to eat "healthy".

No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

Some actually do, the problem is none of them are healthy.

I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
sausage from vegetarians?

Maybe some people need to limit the amount of protein in
thier diet...?

Some people believe in a flat earth too.

You mean my ex-wife was lying to me all those years?!

--Tedward

Old 09-10-2012, 08:26 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:40:16 -0400, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy"
wrote:

"George Plimpton" wrote

Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.

It's mostly for people who like meat but are trying to eat "healthy".

No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

Some actually do, the problem is none of them are healthy.

--Tedward

Late in life all those people who worked so heard to be healthy will
be lying in bed dying of nothing.

Hugh

Old 09-10-2012, 08:27 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 12:02:55 -0700 (PDT), CheeseHusker dos
wrote:

On Oct 9, 1:40=A0pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" wrote:
"George Plimpton" wrote

Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. =A0It's unpalatable shit.

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste l=

ike meat? =A0*Extremely* suspicious.

It's mostly for people who like meat but are trying to eat "healthy".

No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

Some actually do, the problem is none of them are healthy.

--Tedward

I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
sausage from vegetarians?

A very hungry cannibal might.

Hugh
Old 09-10-2012, 08:47 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

[email protected] wrote:
no meat
consumer has reason to oppose considering livestock animals' lives

Considering them what?