Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default Vegetarian Breakfast Sausage (meatless sausage)

On Oct 10, 5:36*pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" > wrote:
> "Rupert" > wrote

> > > <
> > > <I'd like to see the type of person that's a cradle to grave vegan.

> > > The kid would break his hip taking the first step...

> > > --Tedward

> > Two friends of mine have been bringing up their children as vegan
> > since birth (with the possible exception of breast milk, I am not
> > sure). The children are perfectly well. One of them is about seven
> > years old, I think.

> > -----

> > "exception of breast milk" indeed. A is A. Not A is not A.

> > You got two imaginary friends and Mr. Cho provided an actual picture.

> > --Tedward

> They are not imaginary friends. The fact that I don't have photos of
> them to hand is irrelevant; photos would prove nothing. An image of an
> anorexic person has no bearing on the issue.
>
> Your opinions are ignorant prejudices; you don't have any idea of what
> you're talking about. If you did you would provide some real evidence.
>
> -----
>
> Now you're resorting to Ad Hominid attacks, a sure sign you've lost
> the argument.

It's not an ad hominem argument. I am not basing my counter-argument
on the assertion that your opinions are ignorant prejudices, I have
given you plenty of good evidence to support my claims. The assertion
that your opinions are ignorant prejudices is just a factual
observation which I choose to put in there as well. It is quite
obviously true because you have shown yourself to be incapable of
producing any evidence to support your ill-founded beliefs.

If you insist on remaining ignorant then it's no skin off my nose; I
really couldn't care less.