Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

Default Vegetarian Breakfast Sausage (meatless sausage)

On 10/10/2012 5:00 AM, Bryan wrote:
> On Sep 21, 1:00 am, George Plimpton > wrote:
>> On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:
>>
>>> Check this out Its great
>>> http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

>> It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.
>>
>> Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
>> like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.
>>
>> No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

> I know I've posted this several times, but there are new folks he
>
> Originally posted Jun 28 2001:
>
> You've heard of omnivorous
> You've heard of vegetarianism
> You've heard of vegan
> You've heard of fruitarian
> But now, straight from the twisted brain of yours truly, here comes
> Amputarianism. Amputarianism fits in between omnivorousness and
> vegetarianism.
> You can eat meat, but only if the animal is not killed to produce the
> meat. You are allowed to eat animals that have died of natural
> causes, but also parts of animals that have been removed from the
> animal in such a way that it does not cause the death of the animal.
> [...]

A farmer walks into a bar with a three-legged pig. The bartender
asks, "How come that pig's missing a leg?"

"Well," says the farmer, "there was a big fire. My house burned
right down to the ground. My family and I all would have burned
up with it if this pig hadn't come into the flaming, smoke-filled
house and dragged each of us out, one by one."

"Wow," says the bartender, respectfully.

"Yep," says the farmer, "and you just don't eat a pig like that
all at once."