Old 10-10-2012, 04:34 PM posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default Vegetarian Breakfast Sausage (meatless sausage)

On Oct 10, 5:31*pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" wrote:
"Rupert" wrote

Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.

It's mostly for people who like meat but are trying to eat "healthy".

No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

Some actually do, the problem is none of them are healthy.

This isn't true. Just about everyone enjoys some food which is
suitable for vegans. And a significant majority of those people are
healthy. Furthermore a significant majority of those who consume an
exclusively vegan diet are quite healthy. The American Dietetic
Association has endorsed the position that appropriately-planned vegan
diets are nutritionally adequate at all stages of life, and carry many
significant health benefits.

-----

I was talking about vegans. While technically you and the ADD are
correct, it's like claiming unicorn farts are part of your diet. Show
me the vegan who can appropriate plan a diet at all stages of life,
and I'll show you a unicorn because people need meat and dairy.

--Tedward

You're an idiot.- Hide quoted text -

I'd like to see the type of person that's a cradle to grave vegan.

The kid would break his hip taking the first step...

--Tedward

Two friends of mine have been bringing up their children as vegan
since birth (with the possible exception of breast milk, I am not
sure). The children are perfectly well. One of them is about seven
years old, I think.

-----

"exception of breast milk" indeed. *A is A. *Not A is not A.

You got two imaginary friends and Mr. Cho provided an actual picture.

--Tedward

They are not imaginary friends. The fact that I don't have photos of
them to hand is irrelevant; photos would prove nothing. An image of an
anorexic person has no bearing on the issue.

Your opinions are ignorant prejudices; you don't have any idea of what
you're talking about. If you did you would provide some real evidence.