Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking,alt.gothic
The Undead Edward M. Kennedy The Undead Edward M. Kennedy is offline

Default Vegetarian Breakfast Sausage (meatless sausage)

"Rupert" > wrote

> > > <
> > > <I'd like to see the type of person that's a cradle to grave vegan.

> > > The kid would break his hip taking the first step...

> > > --Tedward

> > Two friends of mine have been bringing up their children as vegan
> > since birth (with the possible exception of breast milk, I am not
> > sure). The children are perfectly well. One of them is about seven
> > years old, I think.

> > -----

> > "exception of breast milk" indeed. A is A. Not A is not A.

> > You got two imaginary friends and Mr. Cho provided an actual picture.

> > --Tedward

> They are not imaginary friends. The fact that I don't have photos of
> them to hand is irrelevant; photos would prove nothing. An image of an
> anorexic person has no bearing on the issue.
>
> Your opinions are ignorant prejudices; you don't have any idea of what
> you're talking about. If you did you would provide some real evidence.
>
> -----
>
> Now you're resorting to Ad Hominid attacks, a sure sign you've lost
> the argument.

It's not an ad hominem argument. I am not basing my counter-argument
on the assertion that your opinions are ignorant prejudices, I have
given you plenty of good evidence to support my claims. The assertion
that your opinions are ignorant prejudices is just a factual
observation which I choose to put in there as well. It is quite
obviously true because you have shown yourself to be incapable of
producing any evidence to support your ill-founded beliefs.

If you insist on remaining ignorant then it's no skin off my nose; I
really couldn't care less.

-----

Evidence? We've provided a ton. You admit backhandedly that
children need milk. We have canines. We've all seen sickly looking
vegans (who BTW overlap with goths heavily).

You sit on an arbitrary line of how much cruelty to animals is acceptable
like some hoighty-toighty professor in an Ivory tower spewing BS that
the real world doesn't care about.

--Tedward