Old 19-03-2013, 03:37 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics

Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

On 3/14/2013 11:42 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 14:45:07 -0800, Dutch wrote:

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid, illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:07:57 -0800, Dutch wrote:

no thanks

More evidence that you don't eat meat at all of course, but
how do you want
to try to justify such an aversion for someone who actually
does...as if you
actually do eat meat but have the aversion?

moron

LOL....even MORE evidence that you don't eat meat. You can't
even think
about eating meat, even if it's never been part of a living animal.
LOL...you
sure revealed yourself this time!

I take partial responsibility for the complete idiot you have
degenerated into

LOL!!!

, I have allowed you to get attention from it. Sorry, I
was just having a little fun, and I really thought you would eventually
wise up.

Are you finally admitting to being the veg*n eliminationist we
both know you
were and still are? I've been pointing out to you that I've been aware
of it the
entire time. You never did start eating me like you so ****poorly try
to pretend
you did. It's hard to imagine you finally being honest about even that
one
thing...LOL...and maybe even harder for you to imagine it than it is
for me.
Really though it seems like it should be a relief for you to finally
tell the
truth about it unless you get some sort of good feeling about lying,
which I
guess you must since you've been doing it for years and years...

Part of me always hoped that a light bulb would eventually come on in
your brain, but I haven't been holding my breath. All things considered
you have to be the dumbest **** I have ever come across.

He's worse than simply a dumb ****. He's a lying dumb ****. There are
some things he knows - for example, that existence *cannot* be a benefit
- that he lies and pretends not to know, i.e., pretends to be dumb about
it. As another example, he knows that it is not "ethically superior" to
cause livestock animals to exist rather than wanting them to be eliminated.

not only do I not "know" it can't be a benefit

You *do* know it, *Goo*. I have proved it to you.

none of you can suggest a single thing that could
possibly prevent it from being one,

What "prevents" existence - "getting to experience life" - from being a
benefit, *Goo*, is the definition of benefit:

something that improves the welfare of an *existing* entity

and the observation that "getting to experience life" not only does not
improve the welfare of an existing entity, but *cannot* improve it.

As a result of the definition and the observation, *Goo*, you *KNOW*
that existence - "getting to experience life" - is not and *cannot* be a
benefit.

I love telling you what you know, *Goo*, because I know it ****es you
off. But you *do* know what I told you, *Goo*. You know it is true
because it *MUST* be true.

Old 19-03-2013, 07:55 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:27:03 -0700, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:06:00 -0700, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:25:58 -0700, Goo lied:

There are
some things he knows - for example, that existence *cannot* be a benefit

Goober not only do I not "know" it can't be a benefit, but between your
whole little family of goobers none of you can suggest a single thing that could
possibly prevent it from being one, Goo.

Ball thinks you know you're wrong. I disagree, I think you're just stupid.

Since none of you can say what you want us to think prevents it from being a
benefit, I'm not the stupid one for not knowing what you want us to think
prevents it from being one. You're stupid for suggesting I am, and you're stupid
for not being able to say what you want people to think prevents it from being
one.

You're stupid because it's been explained to you at least a hundred
times and you still say that we can't do it.

Because you can't. I challenge you to try. Go:

You don't even attempt to
explain why you disagree with the explanations provided to you,

Try presenting any of the supposed explanations. Go:

you just
announce that nobody can say why "life is not the benefit it appears to
be"

You can't. I challenge you to try telling us what you want people to think
prevents it from being one. Go:
Old 19-03-2013, 07:57 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:33:08 -0700, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
Then anyone reading can now accept the fact that you lied when you said you
began eating meat, and you lied when you claimed to have somehow changed your
pov about elimination instantly, completely, and for no apparent reason.

The reasons were very apparent. I changed my attitude about eating meat
after having intense debates with the participants here, including
...[Goo],

What did Goo say that supposedly had any influence?

Rick Etter, John Mercer, and others. I listened to
reason, it changed my life and made me a better person.

I believe you're still the eliminationist veg*n you were to begin with since
ONLY eliminationists have reason to oppose considering the lives of livestock.
Goo is lying about it too, and he helped you understand that those of us who
really ARE in favor of decent AW over elimination, do not have respect for those
of you who favor elimination for several reasons. So you lie to people who
honestly do favor AW in the hopes of fooling them into respecting you more than
you deserve. We know you've tried doing that with other things, and of course
I'm convinced you're trying to do it with this as well.

When are you ever going to learn to listen to reason

In contrast to that I challenge you, the Googoots, your brother Derek and
your Uncle Dr. Wuss to try backing up your absurd or/and horribly dishonest
seeming claims trying to find out how you could possibly believe them, but you
people fail to provide anything worth even taking into consideration. I
challenge you to try explaining how you want people to think your
anti-consideration is superior to having consideration. You lose. I challenge
you to try explaining what you want people to think prevents your life from
being a benefit to you. You lose again. Etc...
Old 21-03-2013, 09:50 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics

On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 08:37:14 -0700, Goo wrote:

What "prevents" existence - "getting to experience life" - from being a
benefit, *Goo*, is the definition of benefit:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/benefit

ben·e·fit [ben-uh-fit] noun, verb, ben·e·fit·ed or ben·e·fit·ted,
ben·e·fit·ing or ben·e·fit·ting.
noun
1. something that is advantageous or good; an advantage
Try to explain what you want people to think is preventing being alive from
being to your advantage now Goo. Go:
Old 22-03-2013, 02:58 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics

Thanks to Derek

I see stuff like it all the time, and in real life I often can't
make a big deal about stupid things that have a negative influence
on me, whether I have a good point about it or not. But in these
ngs I can point things out, and tough shit if the other guy doesn't
like it. So these places are a place to take out frustration.

****wit David Harrison 25 May 2009 http://tinyurl.com/ye6zsv8

On 3/21/2013 2:50 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,

On 3/19/2013 8:37 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
[...]

For an existing entity. Coming into existence - "getting to experience
life" - is not advantageous to any entity, *Goo*.

You lose.

Old 23-03-2013, 02:01 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,us.politics

Old 25-03-2013, 05:51 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,us.politics

On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 19:01:32 -0700, "Janus" wrote:

wrote in message ...

On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 08:37:14 -0700, Goo wrote:

What "prevents" existence - "getting to experience life" - from being a
benefit, *Goo*, is the definition of benefit:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/benefit

ben·e·fit [ben-uh-fit] noun, verb, ben·e·fit·ed or ben·e·fit·ted,
ben·e·fit·ing or ben·e·fit·ting.
noun
1. something that is advantageous or good; an advantage
What do you want people to think it preventing being alive from being an
advantage to you, Goo?