Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win you over

On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:53:15 -0800, Dutch > wrote:

>dh@. wrote:

>>> moron

>> LOL....even MORE evidence that you don't eat meat. You can't even think
>> about eating meat, even if it's never been part of a living animal. LOL...you
>> sure revealed yourself this time!
>>

>I take partial responsibility for the complete idiot you have
>degenerated into

LOL!!!

>, I have allowed you to get attention from it. Sorry, I
>was just having a little fun, and I really thought you would eventually
>wise up.

Are you finally admitting to being the veg*n eliminationist we both know you
were and still are? I've been pointing out to you that I've been aware of it the
entire time. You never did start eating me like you so ****poorly try to pretend
you did. It's hard to imagine you finally being honest about even that one
thing...LOL...and maybe even harder for you to imagine it than it is for me.
Really though it seems like it should be a relief for you to finally tell the
truth about it unless you get some sort of good feeling about lying, which I
guess you must since you've been doing it for years and years...