Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win you over

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:56:45 -0700, Dutch > wrote:

>dh@. wrote:

>>> Part of me always hoped that a light bulb would eventually come on in
>>> your brain, but I haven't been holding my breath.

>> That pretty much says you're admitting to being an eliminationist veg*n,
>> from my pov.
>>
>>> All things considered
>>> you have to be the dumbest **** I have ever come across.

>> Since in over a decade you haven't been able to make any attempt to say how
>> you want people to think anti-consideration gives you more browny points than
>> having it, you're a dumber **** than I am.
>>
>> Also, let's keep in mind the fact that you being opposed to eating meat that
>> was never even part of an animal is MORE evidence that you never stopped being
>> whatever sort of veg*n you believe you "ethically" are. You clearly revealed you
>> revulsion to eating meat REGARDLESS of whether or not animals suffer to produce
>> it, and of course you'd be even more opposed to it if the animals enjoy lives of
>> positive value. That much we know since you're opposed to giving that aspect of
>> human influence on animals any consideration at all, much less would you want to
>> be a contributer to it.

>Yep

Then anyone reading can now accept the fact that you lied when you said you
began eating meat, and you lied when you claimed to have somehow changed your
pov about elimination instantly, completely, and for no apparent reason.