Old 19-03-2013, 12:55 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa

Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

On 3/18/2013 3:33 PM, Dutch wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
Then anyone reading can now accept the fact that you lied when
you said you
began eating meat, and you lied when you claimed to have somehow
changed your
pov about elimination instantly, completely, and for no apparent reason.

The reasons were very apparent. I changed my attitude about eating meat
after having intense debates with the participants here, including
Jonathan Ball, Rick Etter, John Mercer, and others. I listened to
reason, it changed my life and made me a better person. When are you
ever going to learn to listen to reason, or were you planning to spend
the rest of your life as a stubborn fool?

He's a known liar and troll. He'll never be persuaded by reason.