Old 18-03-2013, 10:52 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa

Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

On 3/18/2013 2:36 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, and the dumbest **** ever, lied:

On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 14:45:07 -0800, Dutch wrote:

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid, illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing but wasting time ever since, and the dumbest **** ever, lied:
On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:07:57 -0800, Dutch wrote:

no thanks

More evidence that you don't eat meat at all of course,
but how do you want
to try to justify such an aversion for someone who actually
does...as if you
actually do eat meat but have the aversion?

moron

LOL....even MORE evidence that you don't eat meat. You
can't even think
about eating meat, even if it's never been part of a living
animal. LOL...you
sure revealed yourself this time!

I take partial responsibility for the complete idiot you have
degenerated into

LOL!!!

, I have allowed you to get attention from it. Sorry, I
was just having a little fun, and I really thought you would
eventually
wise up.

Are you finally admitting to being the veg*n eliminationist we
both know you
were and still are? I've been pointing out to you that I've been
aware of it the
entire time. You never did start eating me like you so ****poorly
try to pretend
you did. It's hard to imagine you finally being honest about even
that one
thing...LOL...and maybe even harder for you to imagine it than it is
for me.
Really though it seems like it should be a relief for you to finally
tell the
truth about it unless you get some sort of good feeling about lying,
which I
guess you must since you've been doing it for years and years...

Part of me always hoped that a light bulb would eventually come on in
your brain, but I haven't been holding my breath.

That pretty much says you're admitting to being an eliminationist
veg*n,
from my pov.

All things considered
you have to be the dumbest **** I have ever come across.

Since in over a decade you haven't been able to make any attempt
to say how
you want people to think anti-consideration gives you more browny
points than
having it, you're a dumber **** than I am.

Also, let's keep in mind the fact that you being opposed to
eating meat that
was never even part of an animal is MORE evidence that you never
stopped being
whatever sort of veg*n you believe you "ethically" are. You clearly
revealed you
revulsion to eating meat REGARDLESS of whether or not animals suffer
to produce
it, and of course you'd be even more opposed to it if the animals
enjoy lives of
positive value. That much we know since you're opposed to giving that
aspect of
human influence on animals any consideration at all, much less would
you want to
be a contributer to it.

Yep, dumbest **** ever.

Then anyone reading can now accept the fact that you lied when you said you
began eating meat,

No, he didn't lie.

Anyone reading now can accept the facts that:

1. You are the dumbest **** ever.
2. It has been proved beyond dispute to you that existence -
"getting to experience life" - is not a benefit.