Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa

Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

On 3/18/2013 2:36 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, and the dumbest **** ever, lied:
> On 3/14/2013 12:56 PM, Dutch wrote:
>> ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid, illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing but wasting time ever since, and the dumbest **** ever, lied:

>>> That pretty much says you're admitting to being an eliminationist
>>> veg*n,
>>> from my pov.

>>> Since in over a decade you haven't been able to make any attempt
>>> to say how
>>> you want people to think anti-consideration gives you more browny
>>> points than
>>> having it, you're a dumber **** than I am.
>>>
>>> Also, let's keep in mind the fact that you being opposed to
>>> eating meat that
>>> was never even part of an animal is MORE evidence that you never
>>> stopped being
>>> whatever sort of veg*n you believe you "ethically" are. You clearly
>>> revealed you
>>> revulsion to eating meat REGARDLESS of whether or not animals suffer
>>> to produce
>>> it, and of course you'd be even more opposed to it if the animals
>>> enjoy lives of
>>> positive value. That much we know since you're opposed to giving that
>>> aspect of
>>> human influence on animals any consideration at all, much less would
>>> you want to
>>> be a contributer to it.
>>>

>> Yep, dumbest **** ever.

> Then anyone reading can now accept the fact that you lied when you said you
> began eating meat,

No, he didn't lie.

Anyone reading now can accept the facts that:

1. You are the dumbest **** ever.
2. It has been proved beyond dispute to you that existence -
"getting to experience life" - is not a benefit.