Old 18-03-2013, 09:49 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics

Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

On 3/18/2013 2:36 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

On 3/14/2013 5:42 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/14/2013 11:42 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - a convicted
felon and squat-to-**** cracker idiot, lied:

On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 14:45:07 -0800, Dutch wrote:

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - a convicted felon and
squat-to-**** cracker idiot, lied:
On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:07:57 -0800, Dutch wrote:

no thanks

More evidence that you don't eat meat at all of course, but
how do you want
to try to justify such an aversion for someone who actually
does...as if you
actually do eat meat but have the aversion?

moron

LOL....even MORE evidence that you don't eat meat. You can't
even think
about eating meat, even if it's never been part of a living animal.
LOL...you
sure revealed yourself this time!

I take partial responsibility for the complete idiot you have
degenerated into

LOL!!!

, I have allowed you to get attention from it. Sorry, I
was just having a little fun, and I really thought you would
eventually
wise up.

Are you finally admitting to being the veg*n eliminationist we
both know you
were and still are? I've been pointing out to you that I've been aware
of it the
entire time. You never did start eating me like you so ****poorly try
to pretend
you did. It's hard to imagine you finally being honest about even that
one
thing...LOL...and maybe even harder for you to imagine it than it is
for me.
Really though it seems like it should be a relief for you to finally
tell the
truth about it unless you get some sort of good feeling about lying,
which I
guess you must since you've been doing it for years and years...

Part of me always hoped that a light bulb would eventually come on in
your brain, but I haven't been holding my breath. All things considered
you have to be the dumbest **** I have ever come across.

He's worse than simply a dumb ****. He's a lying dumb ****. There are
some things he knows - for example, that existence *cannot* be a benefit
- that he lies and pretends not to know, i.e., pretends to be dumb about
it. As another example, he knows that it is not "ethically superior" to
cause livestock animals to exist rather than wanting them to be
eliminated.

not only do I not "know" it can't be a benefit,

You *do* know it, *Goo*. I have proved it to you.

That's a lie

It's not a lie, *Goo*. I have proved to you beyond refutation that
existence - "getting to experience life" - is not an *CANNOT* be a
benefit. You know I've proved it, *Goo*.

I don't prevent it, and you can't either

There is no "prevention", *Goo* - there are logic, fact and definition.

A benefit is something that improves the welfare of an entity, *Goo*.
That's the definition. Coming into existence - "getting to experience
life" - does not improve the welfare of the entity, *Goo*. That's the
fact. Because "getting to experience life" doesn't improve the entity's
welfare, *Goo*, it therefore *cannot* be a benefit. There's the logic.

You lose.