Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics

Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

On 3/18/2013 2:36 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 3/14/2013 5:42 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 3/14/2013 11:42 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - a convicted
>> felon and squat-to-**** cracker idiot, lied:

>>> not only do I not "know" it can't be a benefit,

>> You *do* know it, *Goo*. I have proved it to you.

> That's a lie

It's not a lie, *Goo*. I have proved to you beyond refutation that
existence - "getting to experience life" - is not an *CANNOT* be a
benefit. You know I've proved it, *Goo*.

> I don't prevent it, and you can't either

There is no "prevention", *Goo* - there are logic, fact and definition.

A benefit is something that improves the welfare of an entity, *Goo*.
That's the definition. Coming into existence - "getting to experience
life" - does not improve the welfare of the entity, *Goo*. That's the
fact. Because "getting to experience life" doesn't improve the entity's
welfare, *Goo*, it therefore *cannot* be a benefit. There's the logic.

You lose.