Old 18-03-2013, 10:35 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics
[email protected] dh@. is offline

Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win you over

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:06:00 -0700, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:25:58 -0700, Goo lied:

There are
some things he knows - for example, that existence *cannot* be a benefit

Goober not only do I not "know" it can't be a benefit, but between your
whole little family of goobers none of you can suggest a single thing that could
possibly prevent it from being one, Goo.

Ball thinks you know you're wrong. I disagree, I think you're just stupid.

Since none of you can say what you want us to think prevents it from being a
benefit, I'm not the stupid one for not knowing what you want us to think
prevents it from being one. You're stupid for suggesting I am, and you're stupid
for not being able to say what you want people to think prevents it from being
one.