Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics
Dutch Dutch is offline

Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

George Plimpton wrote:
> On 3/12/2013 3:09 PM, Dutch wrote:
>> dh@. wrote:

>>> LOL!!!

>>> Are you finally admitting to being the veg*n eliminationist we
>>> both know you
>>> were and still are? I've been pointing out to you that I've been aware
>>> of it the
>>> entire time. You never did start eating me like you so ****poorly try
>>> to pretend
>>> you did. It's hard to imagine you finally being honest about even that
>>> one
>>> thing...LOL...and maybe even harder for you to imagine it than it is
>>> for me.
>>> Really though it seems like it should be a relief for you to finally
>>> tell the
>>> truth about it unless you get some sort of good feeling about lying,
>>> which I
>>> guess you must since you've been doing it for years and years...

>> Part of me always hoped that a light bulb would eventually come on in
>> your brain, but I haven't been holding my breath. All things considered
>> you have to be the dumbest **** I have ever come across.

> He's worse than simply a dumb ****. He's a lying dumb ****. There are
> some things he knows - for example, that existence *cannot* be a benefit
> - that he lies and pretends not to know, i.e., pretends to be dumb about
> it. As another example, he knows that it is not "ethically superior" to
> cause livestock animals to exist rather than wanting them to be eliminated.

I think you might be giving him more credit for self-awareness than I
would. I think he's a clueless asshole who can't tell the difference
between the truth and the bullshit he pulls out of his ass.