Old 18-03-2013, 10:33 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa
Dutch Dutch is offline

Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

[email protected] wrote:
Then anyone reading can now accept the fact that you lied when you said you
began eating meat, and you lied when you claimed to have somehow changed your
pov about elimination instantly, completely, and for no apparent reason.

The reasons were very apparent. I changed my attitude about eating meat
after having intense debates with the participants here, including
Jonathan Ball, Rick Etter, John Mercer, and others. I listened to
reason, it changed my life and made me a better person. When are you
ever going to learn to listen to reason, or were you planning to spend
the rest of your life as a stubborn fool?