Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win you over

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:33:08 -0700, Dutch > wrote:

>dh@. wrote:
>> Then anyone reading can now accept the fact that you lied when you said you
>> began eating meat, and you lied when you claimed to have somehow changed your
>> pov about elimination instantly, completely, and for no apparent reason.

>The reasons were very apparent. I changed my attitude about eating meat
>after having intense debates with the participants here, including
>...[Goo],

What did Goo say that supposedly had any influence?

>Rick Etter, John Mercer, and others. I listened to
>reason, it changed my life and made me a better person.

I believe you're still the eliminationist veg*n you were to begin with since
ONLY eliminationists have reason to oppose considering the lives of livestock.
Goo is lying about it too, and he helped you understand that those of us who
really ARE in favor of decent AW over elimination, do not have respect for those
of you who favor elimination for several reasons. So you lie to people who
honestly do favor AW in the hopes of fooling them into respecting you more than
you deserve. We know you've tried doing that with other things, and of course
I'm convinced you're trying to do it with this as well.

>When are you ever going to learn to listen to reason

In contrast to that I challenge you, the Googoots, your brother Derek and
your Uncle Dr. Wuss to try backing up your absurd or/and horribly dishonest
seeming claims trying to find out how you could possibly believe them, but you
people fail to provide anything worth even taking into consideration. I
challenge you to try explaining how you want people to think your
anti-consideration is superior to having consideration. You lose. I challenge
you to try explaining what you want people to think prevents your life from
being a benefit to you. You lose again. Etc...