Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics
Dutch Dutch is offline

Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:06:00 -0700, Dutch > wrote:
>
>> dh@. wrote:
>>> On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:25:58 -0700, Goo lied:

>>> Goober not only do I not "know" it can't be a benefit, but between your
>>> whole little family of goobers none of you can suggest a single thing that could
>>> possibly prevent it from being one, Goo.
>>>

>> Ball thinks you know you're wrong. I disagree, I think you're just stupid.

> Since none of you can say what you want us to think prevents it from being a
> benefit, I'm not the stupid one for not knowing what you want us to think
> prevents it from being one. You're stupid for suggesting I am, and you're stupid
> for not being able to say what you want people to think prevents it from being
> one.

You're stupid because it's been explained to you at least a hundred
times and you still say that we can't do it. You don't even attempt to
explain why you disagree with the explanations provided to you, you just
announce that nobody can say why "life is not the benefit it appears to
be" *to you*, no matter how often we *do* "say why".

THAT is stupid.