Old 15-03-2004, 02:28 PM
jmk

Default Good Peanut Butter vs. Bad Peanut Butter

On 3/11/2004 3:58 PM, Peggy Sullivan wrote:
jmk wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I find it to be very interesting that they
changed their PR on transfats after this study was published.

I'm confused again. When did you get your information? The study is
not new and matches the info on their web page, so I don't see a change.

I contacted them via their website a few months ago. Despite the fact
that I asked for an e-mail response, I received a message on my
answering machine. I don't have the exact date, sorry.

--
jmk in NC