Karen O'Mara

Default Good Peanut Butter vs. Bad Peanut Butter

sd > wrote in message >...
> It helps if you store the jar upside down in the refrigerator, too.
> Some of the peanut butter mixes with the separated oil. I find it's
> easier to stir.

You mean before you refrigerate it, don't you?

When I buy peanut butter and before I open it, I keep it upside down.
This way the oil goes to the top (or the bottom of the jar, depending
on how you look at it). Then, stir it after the first time you open it
to mix in the oil, and refrigerate it. It shouldn't separate in the
frige.

Karen