Old 23-08-2013, 07:43 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Gotta Get a New Smoker

Consider this, I have a cooker that has a cooking chamber to dimension of a kitchen oven , comes with two adjustable grids. you can do burgers or brisket to spare ribs. it comes fully insulated, is virtually wind and rain proof. Coals can be maintained without opening cook zone, as in add coals without losing heat. Has a special drawer under cooking chamber to facilitate this. How much for one of these? Well, I paid $15 for mine. What is it? It's an old gas stove with the bottom metal removed. Best damn cooker I ever had.

Michael

Old 23-08-2013, 08:11 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

piedmont wrote:
It's an old gas stove with the bottom metal removed. Best damn cooker I ever had.

Michael

Will marty's head fit in it?
Old 23-08-2013, 08:24 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 8/23/2013 1:43 PM, piedmont wrote:
Consider this, I have a cooker that has a cooking chamber to dimension of a kitchen oven , comes with two adjustable grids. you can do burgers or brisket to spare ribs. it comes fully insulated, is virtually wind and rain proof. Coals can be maintained without opening cook zone, as in add coals without losing heat. Has a special drawer under cooking chamber to facilitate this. How much for one of these? Well, I paid $15 for mine. What is it? It's an old gas stove with the bottom metal removed. Best damn cooker I ever had.

Michael

I would not want that in my yard. The Brinkmann Gourmet has been ordered.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Old 23-08-2013, 10:25 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Janet Wilder wrote:
What is it? It's an old gas stove with the
bottom metal removed. Best damn cooker I ever had.

Michael

I would not want that in my yard. The Brinkmann Gourmet has been ordered.

Ain't no way Marty's gonna fit in that Brinkmann...

Ya'll are gonna have to chop him up.
Old 24-08-2013, 01:31 AM
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqwertocracy View Post
bigwheel wrote:
Hear you on that.

WEBTV!!! ROFL!!!!

Bla bla bla, you're so clever. NOT! ROFL! And the webtv reference....
seriously? *You're* making fun of *me* with webtv? Do you not realize that
you have just validated everyone who has laughed at you for it?

One note... you can't lay off the crossdressing stuff in your lame attempt
at humor. You got caught on it already, and we all know about it, and "I
know you are but what am I" doesn't fix it.

Now **** off and die, you phony little pussy, and next time you decide to
start flinging shit at people outside your own back yard, try to prepare
your freeble little mind for the fact that you need to be willing to take
what you dish out, because someone may do the same thing back at you. If
you're going to keep being a pussy who wants to give shit but screams like a
sissy baby when you get it back, you'll just spend your sad little life
going through episodes like this where your true nature is revealed to all.

I'm done with you now, shithead. That is, unless you want more.

And unless you decide to resume making personal attacks on people who are
trying to discuss reasonable things. A little good natured banter between
rivals is fine, but you cannot seem to understand why it's offensive to
invade other forums and turn on a tirade of hateful personal attacks on
individuals. So if you go that route again, I'll be back on your ass, with
Goatboy, Ronald, and a bunch more tasty morsels. And go ahead and post all
the stupid shit you want in the Chiefs forums... you're not getting any
action because they are too smart to take your juvenile bait.... and
besides, yuou're just not funny.

Now please refrain from being an asshole and I will do the same.... or not,
your choice.

Besides, I can be a much bigger asshole than you when provoked, so do the
smart thing while you have this one opportunity at a truce.

MBKC
Wow..that has bound to have been therapeutic. Always love irrational liberal puke sessions. Fine job. What is up with the Web TV reference? Are you sure you dont have me confused with somebody else? Did we know each other before your gender reassignment surgery maybe?

Old 24-08-2013, 05:15 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

bigwheel wrote:
Sqwertocracy;1858725 Wrote:
bigwheel wrote:-
[...]

Marty B is like that, even when quoted and having his own nose rubbed in
his turd-speak.

Always love irrational
liberal puke sessions. Fine job. What is up with the Web TV reference?
Are you sure you dont have me confused with somebody else? Did we know
each other before your gender reassignment surgery maybe?

Those were the quoted words of one Marty Bodine of Kansas City who
thinks he owns and runs this usenet medium, across several groups
including alt.food.barbecue, alt.sports.pro.football.kc-chiefs,
rec.food.cooking, and alt.food.fast-food.

You should certainly feel free to address them with HIM, eh?

Use these next resources to get to know know HIM better:

http://www.kcbs.us/teams.php?page=1&alph=K&id=2307

http://www.kcbs.us/news.php?id=428

http://www.worldfoodchampionships.co...martygerry.jpg

http://www.kcbs.us/photos/10GABBdsc_0115.jpg

Old 25-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Senior Member

bigwheel wrote:-
[...]

Kansas City Barbeque Society

Kansas City Barbeque Society

Page Not Found - World Food Championships

http://www.kcbs.us/photos/10GABBdsc_0115.jpg
Ahhh appears to be one of the yankme wet lettuce bbq crowd huh? Thanks for the heads up on that. They are a foul tempered bunch. They are jealous of Texas. That's it.
Old 25-08-2013, 04:44 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Friday, August 23, 2013 12:24:05 PM UTC-7, Janet Wilder wrote:

I would not want that in my yard. The Brinkmann Gourmet has been ordered.

Thinking of double stacking it?
Old 25-08-2013, 04:56 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 8/25/2013 10:44 AM, tutall wrote:
On Friday, August 23, 2013 12:24:05 PM UTC-7, Janet Wilder wrote:

I would not want that in my yard. The Brinkmann Gourmet has been ordered.

Thinking of double stacking it?

I don't know what that means.

The Brinkmann has arrived. As soon as I reel up to it, I'll do a pastrami.

Old 25-08-2013, 08:50 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Thinking of double stacking it?

I don't know what that means.

The Brinkmann has arrived. As soon as I reel up to it, I'll do a pastrami.

A Bodine in the chamber would be better.

Old 25-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedmont View Post
Consider this, I have a cooker that has a cooking chamber to dimension of a kitchen oven , comes with two adjustable grids. you can do burgers or brisket to spare ribs. it comes fully insulated, is virtually wind and rain proof. Coals can be maintained without opening cook zone, as in add coals without losing heat. Has a special drawer under cooking chamber to facilitate this. How much for one of these? Well, I paid $15 for mine. What is it? It's an old gas stove with the bottom metal removed. Best damn cooker I ever had.

Michael
There ya go. I like to cook in old ice boxes..but the Warden say it looks a bit too ghetto to have the defunct appliances laying around in the yard. What does your boss say?
Old 26-08-2013, 05:49 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

bigwheel wrote:
What does your boss say?

HE SAYS COOK MARTY b TO WELL DONE, NOW.
Old 26-08-2013, 06:38 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

bigwheel wrote:
They are jealous of Texas. That's it.

Mary Bodine bends over for Texan cock.

Old 26-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqwertz View Post
On Fri, 16 Aug 2013 23:52:07 -0500, Janet Wilder wrote:

I thought about electric and propane, but I really do like playing with
charcoal.

I hear you. But I just can't find one locally. I ordered one online
last year and it came in all smashed to hell. So I won't be trying
that again.

-sw
Not sure how yall are fixed for wholesale grocery distributors..but we have two big ones in this area one called Sysco Foods and the other Ben E. Keith who also happen to be a big beer distributor. At any rate they peddle charcoal to restaurants and delis etc. They have some very good Mexican Mesquite lump which comes in 40 lb bags. Ideal fodder for big pits but the chunks vary too much in size to be useful in small water smokers. The latest brand I got from them is called Chefs Choice. Was about 12 bucks per bag last I checked. Sysco tends to be a bit crappier about dealing with non commercial purchases..so it can be ordered and delivered to any kind of store..restaurant..hospital..jail..school..bar etc..which buys stuff from them and where a person might have a friend willing to help them snag some...and picked up on the premises. Ben E. Keith is a bit more rational and has a public purchase dock where you can step and fetch it yourself at a higher price plus sales tax etc. Anyway just some angles to pursue on that. If you ever run into any B&B Charcoal from Texas. Stay away from it. Highly nasty stuff. Best of fortunes.

http://www.manta.com/c/mmn0mpl/chef-...quite-charcoal

Last edited by bigwheel : 26-08-2013 at 07:40 PM
Old 26-08-2013, 10:56 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

bigwheel wrote:
Best of fortunes.

Sqwerty's made his fortune killing austin.food off.