Old 16-08-2013, 06:22 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Gotta Get a New Smoker

On 8/16/2013 12:15 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
Hi there my favorite Q gurus.

I know I had posted this a few months ago, but brain ia aging and I have
completely forgotten everything.

I had pretty good success with a Brinkmann Gourmet green bullet smoker,
but living here in way-the-heck-South Texas, the bottom of the dang
thing rusted out and I need another smoker.

Should I just go to Lowes and buy another or should I try some other
brand in a similar price range. I'm talking between $80 and $125 at the
highest.

If you want to stick with charcoal, that is a good choice. If you want
to consider gas, Great Outdoors Smoky Mountain and use wood chunks.