bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Wilder[_1_] View Post
Hi there my favorite Q gurus.

I know I had posted this a few months ago, but brain ia aging and I have
completely forgotten everything.

I had pretty good success with a Brinkmann Gourmet green bullet smoker,
but living here in way-the-heck-South Texas, the bottom of the dang
thing rusted out and I need another smoker.

Should I just go to Lowes and buy another or should I try some other
brand in a similar price range. I'm talking between $80 and $125 at the
highest.

I use sand in the water pan and lump charcoal. I have a remote
thermometer and charcoal starter chimney and a cover for Brinkman
Gourmet #1.

There is an entire brisket in the freezer and a couple of corned beefs
begging to be transformed into pastrami.

I'm dong some chemo for a surprise case of small cell lung cancer and
it's working, but I want to do something nice for DH who has been so
awesome through this s--t.

TIA for your help.

Y'all know that I named my home made BBQ sauce "AFB" after all of you?

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas

Last edited by bigwheel : 18-08-2013 at 03:56 PM