bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedmont View Post
Consider this, I have a cooker that has a cooking chamber to dimension of a kitchen oven , comes with two adjustable grids. you can do burgers or brisket to spare ribs. it comes fully insulated, is virtually wind and rain proof. Coals can be maintained without opening cook zone, as in add coals without losing heat. Has a special drawer under cooking chamber to facilitate this. How much for one of these? Well, I paid $15 for mine. What is it? It's an old gas stove with the bottom metal removed. Best damn cooker I ever had.

Michael
There ya go. I like to cook in old ice boxes..but the Warden say it looks a bit too ghetto to have the defunct appliances laying around in the yard. What does your boss say?