Posted to alt.food.barbecue
piedmont piedmont is offline

Default Gotta Get a New Smoker

Consider this, I have a cooker that has a cooking chamber to dimension of a kitchen oven , comes with two adjustable grids. you can do burgers or brisket to spare ribs. it comes fully insulated, is virtually wind and rain proof. Coals can be maintained without opening cook zone, as in add coals without losing heat. Has a special drawer under cooking chamber to facilitate this. How much for one of these? Well, I paid $15 for mine. What is it? It's an old gas stove with the bottom metal removed. Best damn cooker I ever had.

Michael