Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food
Sqwertocracy Sqwertocracy is offline

Default Gotta Get a New Smoker

bigwheel wrote:
> Sqwertocracy;1858725 Wrote:
>> bigwheel wrote:-
>> Hear you on that.-
>> WEBTV!!! ROFL!!!!
>>
>> Bla bla bla, you're so clever. NOT! ROFL! And the webtv reference....
>> seriously? *You're* making fun of *me* with webtv? Do you not realize
>> that
>> you have just validated everyone who has laughed at you for it?
>>
>> One note... you can't lay off the crossdressing stuff in your lame
>> attempt
>> at humor. You got caught on it already, and we all know about it, and
>> "I
>> know you are but what am I" doesn't fix it.
>>
>> Now **** off and die, you phony little pussy, and next time you decide
>> start flinging shit at people outside your own back yard, try to
>> prepare
>> your freeble little mind for the fact that you need to be willing to
>> take
>> what you dish out, because someone may do the same thing back at you.
>> If
>> you're going to keep being a pussy who wants to give shit but screams
>> like a
>> sissy baby when you get it back, you'll just spend your sad little life
>> going through episodes like this where your true nature is revealed to
>> all.
>>
>> I'm done with you now, shithead. That is, unless you want more.
>>
>> And unless you decide to resume making personal attacks on people who
>> are
>> trying to discuss reasonable things. A little good natured banter
>> between
>> rivals is fine, but you cannot seem to understand why it's offensive to
>> invade other forums and turn on a tirade of hateful personal attacks on
>> individuals. So if you go that route again, I'll be back on your ass,
>> with
>> Goatboy, Ronald, and a bunch more tasty morsels. And go ahead and post
>> all
>> the stupid shit you want in the Chiefs forums... you're not getting any
>> action because they are too smart to take your juvenile bait.... and
>> besides, yuou're just not funny.
>>
>> Now please refrain from being an asshole and I will do the same.... or
>> not,
>> your choice.
>>
>> Besides, I can be a much bigger asshole than you when provoked, so do
>> the
>> smart thing while you have this one opportunity at a truce.
>>
>> MBKC

> Wow..that has bound to have been therapeutic.

Marty B is like that, even when quoted and having his own nose rubbed in
his turd-speak.

> Always love irrational
> liberal puke sessions. Fine job. What is up with the Web TV reference?
> Are you sure you dont have me confused with somebody else? Did we know
> each other before your gender reassignment surgery maybe?

Those were the quoted words of one Marty Bodine of Kansas City who
thinks he owns and runs this usenet medium, across several groups
including alt.food.barbecue, alt.sports.pro.football.kc-chiefs,
rec.food.cooking, and alt.food.fast-food.

You should certainly feel free to address them with HIM, eh?

Use these next resources to get to know know HIM better:

http://www.kcbs.us/teams.php?page=1&alph=K&id=2307

http://www.kcbs.us/news.php?id=428

http://www.worldfoodchampionships.co...martygerry.jpg

http://www.kcbs.us/photos/10GABBdsc_0115.jpg