Old 20-07-2004, 03:12 AM
zxcvbob

Default I gotta get me one of these!

It's 42% off!

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....ROD_ID=846497#

Or maybe I'll just keep using my old Swingaway...

Best regards,
Bob

Old 20-07-2004, 03:40 AM
Pennyaline

"zxcvbob"
It's 42% off!

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....ROD_ID=846497#

Or maybe I'll just keep using my old Swingaway...

Oooooo, no! Just think, you'll be saving $376.14!

there oughta be a law, I'm telling ya

Old 20-07-2004, 03:59 AM
notbob

On 2004-07-20, zxcvbob wrote:

It's 42% off!

Geez, for that price it better come with someone to hold the can.

nb
Old 20-07-2004, 04:13 AM
Felice Friese

"zxcvbob" wrote in message

It's 42% off!

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....ROD_ID=846497#

Or maybe I'll just keep using my old Swingaway...

Best regards,
Bob

I'd CHEW the cans open before I bought that one.

Felice

Old 20-07-2004, 01:18 PM
Van

news:XT%[email protected]_s54...
On 2004-07-20, zxcvbob wrote:

It's 42% off!

Geez, for that price it better come with someone to hold the can.

nb

Someone *really* nice & cute. . . .

Van

Old 20-07-2004, 02:43 PM
Melba's Jammin'

In article , zxcvbob
wrote:

It's 42% off!

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....ROD_ID=846497#

Or maybe I'll just keep using my old Swingaway...

Best regards,
Bob

I think you should go for it -- they say the sell out risk is VERY HIGH.
Get on it!
--
-Barb, www.jamlady.eboard.com An update on 7/4/04.

Old 20-07-2004, 05:01 PM
Puester

zxcvbob wrote:

It's 42% off!

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....ROD_ID=846497#

Or maybe I'll just keep using my old Swingaway...

Best regards,
Bob

But just look at all the features....and such an elegant design.

(OMG. Do you think they'll sell ANY???)

gloria p
Old 20-07-2004, 07:15 PM

zxcvbob wrote:

It's 42% off!

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....ROD_ID=846497#

Or maybe I'll just keep using my old Swingaway...

Best regards,
Bob

i think that this is spam... according to the FAQ on this newsgroup you
should not post spam, nor should you answer spam...
Old 20-07-2004, 07:23 PM
sf

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:12:21 -0500, zxcvbob
wrote:

http://www.overstock.com/

What a great site! Love the popcorn cart on the side - I
found some dishes that I like and Thomas the Tank Engine
DVDs...

sf
going back to browse more

Old 20-07-2004, 07:25 PM
sf

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:01:46 GMT, Puester
wrote:

zxcvbob wrote:

It's 42% off!

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....ROD_ID=846497#

Or maybe I'll just keep using my old Swingaway...

Best regards,
Bob

But just look at all the features....and such an elegant design.

(OMG. Do you think they'll sell ANY???)

It's a commercial can opener for commercial kitchens, so
it's a business expense.

Old 20-07-2004, 10:26 PM

zxcvbob wrote:

wrote:
zxcvbob wrote:

It's 42% off!

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....ROD_ID=846497#

Or maybe I'll just keep using my old Swingaway...

Best regards,
Bob

i think that this is spam... according to the FAQ on this newsgroup you
should not post spam, nor should you answer spam...

You have a ridiculous definition of spam.
I am not affiliated at all with overstock.com (although I have bought
from them before), I linked to one of their products to start a discussion.

Best regards,
Bob

well we know where to buy can openers.. so what can you add.. you bought
a $400 can opener and got a good deal???? wow that is very interesting..
what idiot would pay that amount for a can opener????
Old 20-07-2004, 10:59 PM
Tony P.

In article , says...

It's 42% off!

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....ROD_ID=846497#

Or maybe I'll just keep using my old Swingaway...

Best regards,
Bob

Rrrmmm. $499.99 is a bit steep when a $5.00 Swingaway does the same
damned thing. More than likely the Swingaway does a better job too. I've
got an ancient one that is about 20 years old and still works fine.

Old 20-07-2004, 11:22 PM
Default User

" wrote:

zxcvbob wrote:

wrote:
zxcvbob wrote:

It's 42% off!

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....ROD_ID=846497#

Or maybe I'll just keep using my old Swingaway...

Best regards,
Bob

i think that this is spam... according to the FAQ on this newsgroup you
should not post spam, nor should you answer spam...

You have a ridiculous definition of spam.
I am not affiliated at all with overstock.com (although I have bought
from them before), I linked to one of their products to start a discussion.

Best regards,
Bob

well we know where to buy can openers.. so what can you add.. you bought
a $400 can opener and got a good deal???? wow that is very interesting..
what idiot would pay that amount for a can opener????

Are you stupid, or just unable to read for comprehension?

Bob didn't say anything about buying that can opener, in fact he said,
"Or maybe I'll just keep using my old Swingaway...". His message was
clearly (to any reasonable person) poking fun at $400 can openers. In no
way shape or form could that message be construed as spam.

Brian Rodenborn
Old 20-07-2004, 11:50 PM
PENMART01

"A.C." says:

wrote:
well we know where to buy can openers.. so what can you add.. you bought
a $400 can opener and got a good deal???? wow that is very interesting..
what idiot would pay that amount for a can opener????

what are you on about? lemme guess, you made an ass of yourself and now
you're trying to be contrary to hide the fact you now look like a total
dick. i'd say quit while you're ahead. ;-)

He's a dicky bird.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon