Old 17-08-2006, 03:58 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Default Cyber-worlds?

cheeko upchuck wrote:
I'm not violent

You show all the warning signs of someone who is violent. At the
least, you're violently opposed to chatting for some reason. Is it
because those who you chat with often don't like you?

Old 17-08-2006, 04:01 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Skanky the 43-46 year old wasted wastrel pot-head
dipshit carless child rapist blabbered:

cheeko upchuck wrote:

I'm not violent

You show all the warning signs of someone who is violent.

You have no background whatever in psychology or any
other mental health discipline. You're running your
ignorant fat yap, again.
Old 17-08-2006, 04:03 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Goo the meat lobbyist wrote:
child rapist blabbered:

Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you. You have a strong history
of gratuitously mentioning child rape, usually specifying that the
victim is a boy and the method is a broom handle. Did this happen to
you? Or do you do this to others? Or both? Tell us. Everyone's
wondering where your obsessions and accusations come from.

These groups are indeed a form of chat,

False.

Call it what you want, and I'll call it what I want. If I said the sky
was blue, you'd say it's green with purple polkadots. You are contrary
just for the purpose of being contrary.

Old 17-08-2006, 04:10 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Skanky, self-marginalized and passivist 46 year-old bus-riding wastrel
who wastes time and money "whispering" and sending "telegrams" in loser
chatrooms and then drags her lazy ass to Usenet and thinks it's also
chat (but it's NOT), wrote:

I'm not violent

You show all the warning signs

You're a chronic pot-head who rides the bus. You're not a psychologist
or psychiatrist. Your only famialiarity with either of those professions
would be in the role of patient, which wouldn't surprise me one bit.

you're violently opposed

There's no violence in my opposition to your misunderstandings of the
differences between chatting and Usenet.
Old 17-08-2006, 04:14 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Skanky, self-marginalized and passivist 46 year-old bus-riding wastrel
who wastes time and money "whispering" and sending "telegrams" in loser
chatrooms and then drags her lazy ass to Usenet and thinks it's also
chat (but it's NOT), wrote:

Everyone's wondering

You don't speak for everyone, dummy.

These groups are indeed a form of chat,

False.

Call it what you want

It's Usenet. It's not the same as chat.

If I said the sky was blue, you'd say it's green

I doubt he would, though it would be reasonable for him to check himself
given your history of deceit and drug abuse.

Old 17-08-2006, 04:35 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Skanky the 43-46 year old wasted wastrel pot-head
dipshit carless child rapist blabbered:

Leif Erikson set the record straight:

child rapist blabbered:

Seriously,

Hahahahaha! From you?! "Seriously"? You are ****ING
kidding...

These groups are indeed a form of chat,

False.

Call it what you want,

It't not chat. You don't get to create your own
reality, skanky. It simply isn't chat. EVERYTHING
about it is different.
Old 17-08-2006, 04:38 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Leif Erikson wrote:

Skanky the 43-46 year old wasted wastrel pot-head dipshit carless child
rapist blabbered:

Leif Erikson set the record straight:

child rapist blabbered:

Seriously,

Hahahahaha! From you?! "Seriously"? You are ****ING kidding...

Isn't that the funniest shit when she starts out a sentence with
"seriously" or "let me get this straight"? Forty-six years of sloth and
trying so hard to NOT fit in and all of a sudden she's going to get
something straight or be serious. Haha, my sides hurt.

Old 17-08-2006, 06:39 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Default Where's everybody gone?

chico chupacabra wrote:
lesley, foot masseuse who pretends to be a learned scientist, wrote:

http://www.thebukkakeagency.com/DyingForAHamburger.htm

Thanks, shevek.

'Absolutely impossible, insisted British health authorities, that mad
cow disease could be transmitted to humans through infected beef.
Yet less than a decade later, hundreds of people (including recent
victims in Saskatchewan and Florida) who ate infected beef have died
of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD), with perhaps hundreds of thousands
more at risk for developing the disease. Could the same scenario hold
true for Alzheimer's disease?

Nope. Two completely different diseases.

Before about 1900 Alzheimer's disease did not exist

Yes, it did.
Progressive mental deterioration in old age has been recognized
and described throughout history. However, in was not until the
early part of the 20th century that a collection of brain cell
abnormalities were specifically identified by Dr. Alois
Alzheimer, a German physician, in 1906.
http://www.ahaf.org/alzdis/about/adhistory.htm

The issue isn't the rate of the disease, but the increased life
expectancy in the last century:
Life expectancy increased dramatically in the 20th century,
especially in developed nations. Life expectancy at birth in
the United States in 1901 was 49 years. At the end of the
century it was 77 years, an increase of 57%.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy

The reason there are more cases today than there were 100 years ago is
because people are living almost 60% longer than they did 100 years
ago. You ****ing retard.

There's enough evidence here to show that meat eating is linked to
Tourette's syndrome.

And you are pretty smart to realize that if longevity is correlated to
alheimers incidence, then nothing else could possibly play a role.

Old 18-08-2006, 03:16 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

cheeko upchuck the meat lobbyist wrote:
These groups are indeed a form of chat,

False.

Call it what you want

It's Usenet. It's not the same as chat.

I think it is. If you were a normal person, I'd just agree to
disagree, but you are contrary about anything you can be, so I don't
believe you could equally agree to disagree in a pleasant manner.

If I said the sky was blue, you'd say it's green

I doubt he would, though it would be reasonable for him to check himself
given your history of deceit and drug abuse.

What deceit and drug abuse? Huh? Can you prove your accusations? No
you can't, goatsucker.

Old 18-08-2006, 03:24 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Goo, obsessed with the form of child rape he himself suffered (or
practices?) wrote:
child rapist blabbered:

Prove this absurdity. Now. Why are you obsessed with this sort of
thing? Did it happen to you? Was it by a woman, leaving you to hate
women forever? Have you considered medication and therapy?

These groups are indeed a form of chat,

False.

Call it what you want,

It't not chat. You don't get to create your own
reality, skanky. It simply isn't chat. EVERYTHING
about it is different.

Define 'everything', and then let's examine the characteristics in a
logical way to compare them. You willing? Let's see.

Old 18-08-2006, 03:27 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

cheeky the meat lobbyist goatsucker wrote:
Isn't that the funniest shit when she starts out a sentence with
"seriously" or "let me get this straight"? Forty-six years of sloth and
trying so hard to NOT fit in and all of a sudden she's going to get
something straight or be serious. Haha, my sides hurt.

So you're avoiding the topic. Figures.

Old 18-08-2006, 07:59 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Skanky, self-marginalized and passivist 46 year-old bus-riding wastrel
who spends time and money "whispering" and sending "telegrams" in loser
chat (but it's NOT), wrote:

These groups are indeed a form of chat,

False.

Call it what you want

It's Usenet. It's not the same as chat.

I think

You don't think. You shoot your smeggy mouth off about stuff you'll
never comprehend or take the time to understand.

If I said the sky was blue, you'd say it's green

I doubt he would, though it would be reasonable for him to check
himself given your history of deceit and drug abuse.

What deceit and drug abuse?

Your lies about your employment, aside from admitting you held a
low-level job in a candy factory briefly, and your retirement; your
lies about who and what benefits from your slothful lifestyle (animals,
environment, etc.); etc.

As for drug abuse, even your website has information about it. You've
also admitted to smoking pot. Your tendency to ask questions for
proof after you've already admitted things is a sign of poor character,
but that's not news to anyone who's read your posts.
Old 18-08-2006, 08:16 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Skanky, self-marginalized and passivist 46 year-old bus-riding wastrel
who spends time and money "whispering" and sending "telegrams" in loser
chatrooms and then drags her lazy ass to Usenet and thinks it's also
chat (but it's NOT) and whines about how inconvenient she finds saving
the world, wrote:

Isn't that the funniest shit when she starts out a sentence with
"seriously" or "let me get this straight"? Forty-six years of sloth
and trying so hard to NOT fit in and all of a sudden she's going to
get something straight or be serious. Haha, my sides hurt.

So

So it's funny.
Old 19-08-2006, 03:48 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

cheeko upchuck wrote:
Your lies about your employment, aside from admitting you held a
low-level job in a candy factory briefly, and your retirement; your
lies about who and what benefits from your slothful lifestyle (animals,
environment, etc.); etc.

I've not lied about anything other than some of my insults, eg you
being a chipmunk.

As for drug abuse, even your website has information about it. You've
also admitted to smoking pot.

Is every drinker an alcoholic?

Scented Nectar
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Old 19-08-2006, 11:35 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,soc.culture.usa,uk.business.agriculture,uk.politics.animals

"chico chupacabra" lied in message ...

Gravity.

'The WTC, on this low-wind day, was likely not stressed more than
a third of the design allowable, which is roughly one-fifth of the yield
strength of the steel. Even with its strength halved, the steel could still
support two to three times the stresses imposed by a 650C fire.'
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html

'What's The Truth?: How Indeed Did The Twin Towers Collapse?
A Dem Bruce Lee Styles Film
1 hr 26 min 30 sec - Jul 1, 2006
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...191665&q=truth