Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Cyber-worlds?

Skanky, self-marginalized and passivist 46 year-old bus-riding wastrel
who wastes time and money "whispering" and sending "telegrams" in loser
chatrooms and then drags her lazy ass to Usenet and thinks it's also
chat (but it's NOT), wrote:

> Everyone's wondering

You don't speak for everyone, dummy.

>>>These groups are indeed a form of chat,

>>False.

> Call it what you want

It's Usenet. It's not the same as chat.

> If I said the sky was blue, you'd say it's green

I doubt he would, though it would be reasonable for him to check himself
given your history of deceit and drug abuse.