Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Cyber-worlds?

Skanky, self-marginalized and passivist 46 year-old bus-riding wastrel
who wastes time and money "whispering" and sending "telegrams" in loser
chatrooms and then drags her lazy ass to Usenet and thinks it's also
chat (but it's NOT), wrote:

>>I'm not violent

> You show all the warning signs

You're a chronic pot-head who rides the bus. You're not a psychologist
or psychiatrist. Your only famialiarity with either of those professions
would be in the role of patient, which wouldn't surprise me one bit.

> you're violently opposed

There's no violence in my opposition to your misunderstandings of the
differences between chatting and Usenet.