Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

"chico chupacabra" > lied in message ...

> Lesley, who flunked out of engineering school,

> > No

> Yes.

No.

> You've demonstrated an abject failure to apply to most elementary
> principles of mathematics. That's because you never grasped those
> principles in the first place.

Where?

> >>G-R-A-V-I-T-Y. It's why objects fall to earth. Dipshit.

> > Only if

> It was gravity.

'The WTC, on this low-wind day, was likely not stressed more than
a third of the design allowable, which is roughly one-fifth of the yield
strength of the steel. Even with its strength halved, the steel could still
support two to three times the stresses imposed by a 650°C fire.'
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html

'What's The Truth?: How Indeed Did The Twin Towers Collapse?
A Dem Bruce Lee Styles Film
1 hr 26 min 30 sec - Jul 1, 2006
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...191665&q=truth