Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Default Cyber-worlds?

cheeko chipmunk wrote:
> I don't spend my time in make-believe chat worlds.

All you would do is make enemies anyway, just like you do on usenet.
Chatting in 3d is no different than the 2d chat we do here.

> > Why do you spend so much time on usenet

> I don't spend nearly as much time as you do; I was gone all day while
> you were here posting, and probably wiling away your day sending fake
> telegrams to deadbeat slackers who are gullible enough to waste US$85
> or more a year playing make believe.

First of all, you don't know how much time I spend online. Secondly,
what are you proposing is the cutoff time for determining what is too
much or acceptable? Also, why should your opinion on this matter?

> > > Telegrams are last century, Skanky. Western Union no longer offers
> > > them. Guess that makes you and your dopey AW friends "nostalgic
> > > losers."
> > >
> > > http://www.livescience.com/technolog...ern_union.html

> > Telegrams in Active Worlds are to old fashioned telegrams, what email
> > is to snail mail. Surely you realized this, didn't you?

> No, I've never spent time in your Land of Make Believe so I can
> "whisper" or send telegrams to the slackers there. I don't care to,
> either.

Why do you come to this newsgroup to chat? Same reason others like to
chat in merely a different environment. But it is good that you don't
go to AW. There would go the neighbourhood!

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Default Where's everybody gone?

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message nk.net...

pearl wrote:
<..>
> > They are.

> They aren't, lesley. The hijackers are all dead. Some
> accomplices who didn't board the planes may be alive,
> but the hijackers are all dead. No one survived any of
> the plane crashes.

'Hijackers Alive And Well

Shortly after the events of 9/11, the FBI released a list of the
19 hijackers. The FBI press release of September 27th, 2001
contained names, photographs, aliases and other information.
Places of birth, date of birth and other personal details were
presented in news media throughout the world.

Officials said they reached that conclusion after assembling
information from the flights' passenger lists; pay telephone
records; phoned reports from passengers aboard the hijacked
flights and evidence taken from the rental car found at Logan
Airport. NYT

However as soon as the list of "hijackers" was published,
doubts began to arise. Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister Prince
Saud Al-Faisal told the Arabic Press after meeting with
President George W. Bush on Sept. 20th, "It was proved that
five of the names included in the FBI list had nothing to do
with what happened."

Despite this, the FBI subsequently were adamant that they
were clear on hijackers' identities: ( AP,11/03/2001)

FBI Director Robert Mueller said Friday investigators have
established the true identities of all 19 of the Sept. 11 hijackers
and have found places outside the United States where the plot
was hatched. ...

We at this point definitely know the 19 hijackers who were
responsible, Mueller said.

The FBI has confirmed that the hijackers' names released in
late September are the true identities of all 19 men, said a law
enforcement source, speaking on condition of anonymity.

The names were those listed on the planes' passenger
manifests and investigators were certain that those were the
names the hijackers used when they entered the United States.
But questions remained about whether they were the hijackers'
true identities, partly because some of their names are common
in the Arab world and some of the hijackers fraudulently
obtained state identification cards before the hijackings.

Investigators now believe the names released on Sept. 28 are
the hijackers' real names.

Subsequently at least seven or eight of the WTC Hijackers
have been found alive to be alive, including at least 2 of the
alleged Flight77 hijackers.
....'
http://911review.org/Wiki/HijackersAliveAndWell.shtml

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message nk.net...
>
> pearl wrote:
> <..>
>
>>>They are.

>>They aren't, lesley. The hijackers are all dead. Some
>>accomplices who didn't board the planes may be alive,
>>but the hijackers are all dead. No one survived any of
>>the plane crashes.

> 'Hijackers Alive And Well

No, they are not. The hijackers all died in the
crashes. Some plotters may be alive, but the hijackers
are all dead. No one survived the crashes.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

http://www.reflexology-research.com/abstracts.htm

> >>It doesn't need a gold stamp from "the medical beaurocracy" [sic] if it
> >>actually works. It doesn't.
> >>

> > I agree, about needing the stamp that is. Whether it works or not
> > should be up to the consumer to decide.

> And not science? How unenlightened of you.

Who's science? Will you accept my science to determine what health
care you have? I hope not.

> >>What about, It fails in every ****ing double blind trial? Doctors
> >>recommend many treatments and preventive measures that cost little or
> >>nothing and provide them with no additional income. "Show me the money"
> >>applies to the "alternative medicine" (should read: "alternative to
> >>science") swindlers to lull gullible and desperate people into parting
> >>with money for bogus treatment.

> > They are at it full tilt, taking as much as 20% of GDP in some
> > estimates.

> Because we have an aging population and we're developing technology at a
> more rapid clip than nations whose economies are based on exports of
> burnt coconut shells and bananas.

Yes, and we have an emphasis on late treatment using expensive
technology rather than preventative medicine or nutrition. Also an
unhealthy fear of death.

> > What commonly are known as "aternative medicines" don't get
> > much of a piece of this lucrative market of the gullible and desperate.

> For good reason: insurers are bound by contract to provide real care,
> not pay for whatever fad their clients think will work better than real
> medicine.

I think that is the reason.. but don't leave out that there are plenty
of fads which are included in the contract. Just watch a few TV ads to
see what the latest ones are. Hear about "exelon" yet?

> >>She doesn't, so long as the people she dupes pay her to rub their feet.

> >>WTF are you prating about now, shev? That's a broad brush, but I know
> >>it's your MO to use one and then back-track.

> > Sorry about the broad brush and the modus.

> You should be.
>
> > What would you prefer to discuss?

> The success rates of treating cancer with drugs developed in the last
> 10-15 years versus the success rate of, say, reflexology in treating the
> same kinds of cancers.

I'm curious, about the cancer drugs that is. I doubt the reflexology
alone will do much.

> >>Reflexology doesn't prevent cancer or Alzheimer's patients from
> >>requiring REAL medical care, dumbass. No matter how much "alternative"
> >>medicine those patients receive, they still require the REAL thing to
> >>deal with or survive their conditions.

> > And what should be the "REAL thing"?

> A bit more than a ****ing $50 foot rub by some wild-eyed new age zealot.

Come on, for an Alzheimer's patient that might be just the ticket

> > Especially for those two in
> > particular, for which so much is spent and so few are cured..

> Cancer treatment is very successful in many cases, and the science
> improves on a daily basis. While the same isn't true for Alzheimer's,
> drugs like Exelon do exist and are extremely beneficial in managing
> patients and giving them better quality of life. Exelon will do for an
> Alzheimer's patient what a foot rub can't.

I wasn't familiar with that one. Perhaps it would help, I can keep an
open mind. However a better therapy might be to stay away from the TV
and study a foreign language before it's too late. Also avoiding meat
will probably guarantee you won't get it.

> > personally I think the real thing should be preventative medicine such
> > as diet. I guess that's why I'm in this forum.

> So you'll bullshit people with serious diseases out of cures and tell
> them to eat a goddamn banana instead of taking chemo or medication that
> will lessen the symptoms of diseases like Parkinson's or Alzheimer's?
>
> What a ****ing fool.

Nice reading comprehension skills! Very impressive?
You might want to look up "preventative".

I've heard that nicotine can be helpful also for those diseases once
they have arrived. Care to comment?

> >>Insurance shouldn't pay for bogus treatments.

> > It should pay for exactly what the customer wants it to pay for

> Contracts are two-way streets. Insurance contracts are three-way streets
> because states have laws about forms of insurance contracts. Health
> insurance isn't about what a patient wants, it's about the assessment of
> his or her medical doctor. Not a ****ing witch doctor or a reflexologist.

LOL. What a messed up system we have. Fortunately, you don't have to
be a part of the system. Only one person can insure my health: me.
You might want to consider thinking for yourself also - you are
definitely capable. Why not give it a try?

> > as outlined in the contract.

> If you think insurance is expensive now, go ahead and get ready for
> companies to jack up premiums so people can see a real doctor or visit
> whatever kind of "faith healer" they choose. You bitch now about how
> much of GDP is for health care...
>
> BTW, would you WANT to live in a country where they pay less than 10% of
> GDP on taking care of themselves?

Certainly so. I haven't seen a medical doctor or taken prescription
medicines in over a decade and haven't had health insurance though it
was pushed on me recently by my new employer.

> > Perhaps there's a market for foot-massage insurance.

> If there were, and it were legal to sell insurance plans for bogus
> (non)medical services, don't you think someone would be making some
> money with it already? I mean, besides the charlatan foot-rubbers.

Yes. 10 seconds of research yielded a few insurers trying to get into
this niche market.

> > There's probably one for alien abduction insurance. Fine
> > with me, as long as I don't have to buy it.

> Yet you suggest insurers cover it while bitching about how much of our
> economy is spent taking care of ourselves.

I suggest that insurers cover it because they do. I don't recommend
buying it however, at least the alien abduction insurance that is.

Cheers - shevek

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message news:x%
> > pearl wrote:
> > > "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> > > nk.net...

> > thlink.net...

> > rthlink.net...

> > rthlink.net...

> > > Those guys are ALIVE, you idiot. LOL!

> > They aren't,

> They are.

....dead. They are all dead, dumbass. Just like your brain. See if you
can cure your brain damage the same way you did your sister's.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Default skanky's lies about public transportation

You're a ****. A stoned, passivist, wastoid ****.

> > No, I won't take a bus.

> You absolutely refuse

I'd call for a cab if I needed to get somewhere.

> > > Such a standard is unobtainable by any
> > > reasonable non-extremist person.

> > Then why do you embrace extremism?

> I don't. Show where I do.

"Veganism" for starters.

> > ...The American Institute for Cancer Research reports that the
> > current ratio of omega-6 fatty acids to omega-3 fatty acids in the
> > average American diet is about 15-to-1. An ideal ratio would be
> > 4-to-1....

> What is the ratio for hemp oil?

It's still higher in omega-6 than -3, meaning the more hemp oil you
consume the greater the omega-6mega-3 imbalance you'll have or
continue to have. You ****ing imbecile.

> Before bashing it, let's find out.

Why didn't you educate yourself and find out before glorifying it off
the bat, you dumb ****? Answer: Because you're a dumb LAZY **** who
sees bullshit from people peddling things you already like and embrace
it so you think you're doing something meaningful. But you're not:
you're not saving animals by eating exotic spices and tropical fruits,
you're not saving fuel or reducing pollution by taking the bus, and
you're not "balancing" omega-6 and -3 by smoking pot. ****ing idiot.

> Maybe I'll try googling it later.

Exactly what I mean by dumb LAZY ****.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Skanky, lazy 46 year-old passivist with a drug problem, wrote:

> > I don't spend my time in make-believe chat worlds.

> All you would do

I wouldn't waste my time chatting in your Land of Make Believe.

> Chatting in 3d is no different than the 2d chat we do here.

Yet you pay US$85 a year for it plus all the time you could be working
so you could have a car, a house, a life...

And this isn't chatting, dummy.

> > > Why do you spend so much time on usenet

> > I don't spend nearly as much time as you do; I was gone all day
> > while you were here posting, and probably wiling away your day
> > sending fake telegrams to deadbeat slackers who are gullible enough
> > to waste US$85 or more a year playing make believe.

> First of all, you don't know how much time I spend online.

Wrong. I know your posting history and you're never gone more than a
couple hours, and that usually starts early in the morning right around
the time I get up.

> Secondly,
> what are you proposing is the cutoff time for determining what is too
> much or acceptable?

Ask your parents. They're the ones subsidizing your bad habits instead
of enjoying retirement. At 46, that's a question you shouldn't have to
ask anyone.

> > > Telegrams in Active Worlds are to old fashioned telegrams, what
> > > email is to snail mail. Surely you realized this, didn't you?

> > No, I've never spent time in your Land of Make Believe so I can
> > "whisper" or send telegrams to the slackers there. I don't care to,
> > either.

> Why do you come to this newsgroup to chat?

Newsgroups aren't chat, dummy.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message ink.net...
> pearl wrote:
>
> > "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message nk.net...
> >
> > pearl wrote:
> > <..>

> >>They aren't, lesley. The hijackers are all dead. Some
> >>accomplices who didn't board the planes may be alive,
> >>but the hijackers are all dead. No one survived any of
> >>the plane crashes.

> > 'Hijackers Alive And Well

> No, they are not. The hijackers all died in the
> crashes. Some plotters may be alive, but the hijackers
> are all dead. No one survived the crashes.

Some of the people named as hijackers are still alive.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

chico chupacabra wrote:

> Skanky, stoned 46 year-old passivist bus-rider, wrote:

The passivity of this piece of human flotsam is just
mind-boggling. She is the poster girl for what too
much dope will do to someone living in a nanny state
like Canada. There are far more like her in Holland.
Canada coddles worthless fainéants far more than it
should, but Canada is stingy and harsh compared to Holland.

People like Skanky and Karen Winter, who go through
life unknowingly advertising their mental/emotional
wreckage at 130 decibels and 86-pt. font, never cease
to amaze me. My wife asked me what "ephebophile"
meant, because Karen likes to bandy the word about. I
told her that Karen would *have* to bandy a word like
that about. Karen thinks that knowing a word like that
is part of what makes her The Smartest Woman in the
World, when the reality is that Karen's bent psyche
*compels* her to learn about things like that, as part
of her need to marginalize herself. She has no idea,
no ****ing clue at all, the extent to which she shrieks
to the world, "I'm a ****ing MESS!" Skanky is the same.

>>>Yes, it is. You vote for the ****s in Ottawa.

>>Tell me

> You're a ****. A stoned, passivist, wastoid ****.
>

>>>No, I won't take a bus.

>>You absolutely refuse

> I'd call for a cab if I needed to get somewhere.

Most of the time, public transportation is what
economists call an income-inferior good. That means
that as one's income goes up, one consumes less of it.
You don't have to get to a very high level of income,
normally, before one observes people consuming almost
*none* of it. Public transportation mostly is for
people with very low incomes. If there is no
congestion issue, i.e. not commuting to mid-town
Manhattan or downtown Chicago or the "financial
district" in San Francisco (why do those oh-so-precious
****s *always* need to be different?), then people with
higher incomes drive themselves. Very high income
earners in those three cited locations often take
trains, subways or other forms of public transportation
because their time is extremely valuable, and the
public transit allows them to save time by not having
to **** away hours in congestion. But if congestion
isn't an issue, or not a big one, then as people's
incomes go up, they stop using public transit, unless
they have some problem that doesn't permit them to drive.

>>>Then why do you embrace extremism?

>>I don't. Show where I do.

> "Veganism" for starters.

"veganism" is, ipso facto, an extremist position.

>>>...The American Institute for Cancer Research reports that the
>>>current ratio of omega-6 fatty acids to omega-3 fatty acids in the
>>>average American diet is about 15-to-1. An ideal ratio would be
>>>4-to-1....

>>What is the ratio for hemp oil?

> It's still higher in omega-6 than -3, meaning the more hemp oil you
> consume the greater the omega-6mega-3 imbalance you'll have or
> continue to have. You ****ing imbecile.

She *likes* her imbecility. That's part of what makes
her a marginal. I've written here at length in the
past about *self*-marginalization, and how it reflects
deep psychological damage. Normal people don't like
being marginalized; it leads to feeling alienated.
Sick people like Skanky and Karen Winter and Sylvia
Stevens *enjoy* their feelings of alienation, even
taking a perverse pride in them, and so they
*self*-marginalize in order to increase the sense of
alienation. They are completely FUBAR.

>>Before bashing it, let's find out.

> Why didn't you educate yourself and find out before glorifying it off
> the bat, you dumb ****? Answer: Because you're a dumb LAZY **** who
> sees bullshit from people peddling things you already like and embrace
> it so you think you're doing something meaningful.

Don't forget self-marginalization being at work, too.

> But you're not:
> you're not saving animals by eating exotic spices and tropical fruits,
> you're not saving fuel or reducing pollution by taking the bus, and
> you're not "balancing" omega-6 and -3 by smoking pot. ****ing idiot.
>

>>Maybe I'll try googling it later.

> Exactly what I mean by dumb LAZY ****.

Spot-on. *EVERY* productive effort is something Skanky
intends to do "later".
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message ink.net...
>
>>pearl wrote:
>>

>>>"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message nk.net...
>>>
>>>pearl wrote:
>>><..>

>>>'Hijackers Alive And Well

>>No, they are not. The hijackers all died in the
>>crashes. Some plotters may be alive, but the hijackers
>>are all dead. No one survived the crashes.

> Some of the people named as hijackers are still alive.

Then either there are multiple people with the same
names - do a Google search on "Eddie Johnson" for an
unfortunate recent incident of mistaken identity, you
dumb **** - or some of the names on the list are
erroneous. But YOU, you stupid credulous
tinfoil-hat-wearing ****, have insisted that some of
the hijackers are alive, and clearly NO hijackers on
any of the 9/11 murderous terrorist attack flights are
alive.

You STUPID STUPID STUPID self-marginalized ****.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...

> ...dead.

No.

This is still awaiting a response, 'chico':

"pearl" > wrote in message ...

> > > And before you say "gravity" again,

> > It's why things fall straight down, Lesley.

> Only if the support is broken at multiple points throughout the
> height of the three (3) structures. There were 47 huge central
> steel support columns embedded within concrete (and with an
> external layer of insulation) in WTC 1 & 2, and 24 in WTC 7.
>
> We know that:
>
> 'The WTC, on this low-wind day, was likely not stressed more than
> a third of the design allowable, which is roughly one-fifth of the yield
> strength of the steel. Even with its strength halved, the steel could still
> support two to three times the stresses imposed by a 650°C fire.'
> http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html
>
> So what went wrong, 'chico'? Tell us how you think it happened.

WELL?

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

wrote:
> > > chico chupacabra wrote:

> > hlink.net...

http://www.reflexology-research.com/abstracts.htm

> > > I agree, about needing the stamp that is. Whether it works or not
> > > should be up to the consumer to decide.

> > And not science? How unenlightened of you.
> >

> Who's science? Will you accept my science to determine what health
> care you have? I hope not.

> > > They are at it full tilt, taking as much as 20% of GDP in some
> > > estimates.

> > Because we have an aging population and we're developing technology
> > at a more rapid clip than nations whose economies are based on
> > exports of burnt coconut shells and bananas.
> >

> Yes, and we have an emphasis on late treatment using expensive
> technology rather than preventative medicine or nutrition. Also an
> unhealthy fear of death.
>
> > > What commonly are known as "aternative medicines" don't get
> > > much of a piece of this lucrative market of the gullible and
> > > desperate.

> > For good reason: insurers are bound by contract to provide real
> > care, not pay for whatever fad their clients think will work better
> > than real medicine.
> >

> I think that is the reason.. but don't leave out that there are
> plenty of fads which are included in the contract. Just watch a few
> TV ads to see what the latest ones are. Hear about "exelon" yet?

Yes, and three members of my immediate family with different stages of
Alzheimer's have been using since it was in trial stage, shev, all with
very positive and noticeable effect.

> > > Sorry about the broad brush and the modus.

> > You should be.
> >
> > > What would you prefer to discuss?

> > The success rates of treating cancer with drugs developed in the
> > last 10-15 years versus the success rate of, say, reflexology in
> > treating the same kinds of cancers.

> I'm curious, about the cancer drugs that is. I doubt the reflexology
> alone will do much.

Reflexology won't do jack shit, shev, alone or with real medicine.

> > > And what should be the "REAL thing"?

> > A bit more than a ****ing $50 foot rub by some wild-eyed new age
> > zealot.

> Come on, for an Alzheimer's patient that might be just the ticket

No, it won't. All it does is line the pockets of phonies like Lesley
who sell desperate people on their quack cures.

> > > Especially for those two in
> > > particular, for which so much is spent and so few are cured..

> > Cancer treatment is very successful in many cases, and the science
> > improves on a daily basis. While the same isn't true for
> > Alzheimer's, drugs like Exelon do exist and are extremely
> > beneficial in managing patients and giving them better quality of
> > life. Exelon will do for an Alzheimer's patient what a foot rub
> > can't.

> I wasn't familiar with that one.

Seems that you're not familiar with very much once you get on a roll...

> Perhaps it would help

It does.

> I can keep an open mind.

We also know you can keep an open mouth. You must really like the taste
of your foot.

> However a better therapy might be to stay away from the TV

A lot of good that does for people with health problems, regardless of
whether that actually ****ing causes problems, shev.

> and study a foreign language before it's too late.

Two of the three members of my family with Alzheimer's speak at least
two languages; one of them speaks three.

According to whom? PCRM? PETA? ****ing idiot.

> > > personally I think the real thing should be preventative medicine
> > > such as diet. I guess that's why I'm in this forum.

> > So you'll bullshit people with serious diseases out of cures and
> > tell them to eat a goddamn banana instead of taking chemo or
> > medication that will lessen the symptoms of diseases like
> > Parkinson's or Alzheimer's?
> >
> > What a ****ing fool.

> Nice reading comprehension skills! Very impressive?

When people already have diseases, asshole, "prevention" is a bit
****ing late. Your ****ing prevention also does nothing for hereditary
conditions.

> You might want to look up "preventative".

You might want to look up what medicine actually does, dipshit. It's
not just targeted at people who have "preventable" disease.

> I've heard that nicotine can be helpful also for those diseases once
> they have arrived. Care to comment?

"Once they have arrived"? The jury is still out on it, shev, but it's
not out on the people who suffer and need treatment and/or cures -- and
for whom it's a little too ****ing late to try that "prevention" route
you think works for everyone. Asswipe.

> > > It should pay for exactly what the customer wants it to pay for

> > Contracts are two-way streets. Insurance contracts are three-way
> > streets because states have laws about forms of insurance
> > contracts. Health insurance isn't about what a patient wants, it's
> > about the assessment of his or her medical doctor. Not a ****ing
> > witch doctor or a reflexologist.

> LOL. What a messed up system we have. Fortunately, you don't have to
> be a part of the system. Only one person can insure my health: me.
> You might want to consider thinking for yourself also - you are
> definitely capable. Why not give it a try?

I do. God forbid anything ever happen to you or your family, but please
check in when someone comes down with a "preventable" disease and let
us know how you intend to treat it.

> > > as outlined in the contract.

> > If you think insurance is expensive now, go ahead and get ready for
> > companies to jack up premiums so people can see a real doctor or
> > visit whatever kind of "faith healer" they choose. You bitch now
> > about how much of GDP is for health care...
> >
> > BTW, would you WANT to live in a country where they pay less than
> > 10% of GDP on taking care of themselves?

> Certainly so.

Fine, move. You'll fit right in with the shamans and reflexologists and
astrologers and other quacks.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message ink.net...
> pearl wrote:

> >>No, they are not. The hijackers all died in the
> >>crashes. Some plotters may be alive, but the hijackers
> >>are all dead. No one survived the crashes.

> > Some of the people named as hijackers are still alive.

> Then either there are multiple people with the same
> names - do a Google search on "Eddie Johnson" for an
> unfortunate recent incident of mistaken identity,

Read what you snipped:

[...]

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > pearl wrote:
> >
> > > "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> > > nk.net...
> > >
> > > pearl wrote:
> > > <..>

> > > 'Hijackers Alive And Well

> > No, they are not. The hijackers all died in the
> > crashes. Some plotters may be alive, but the hijackers
> > are all dead. No one survived the crashes.

> Some of the people named

Certain names are very common in various parts of the world, but that
doesn't mean the hijackers are alive and well. They're all dead.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl > wrote:

> > ...dead.

> No.

Yes. They're dead. Just like your brain. Can you cure your brain damage
with a foot rub the same way you cured your sister of it?

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Leif Erikson > wrote:

> [...]

> *self*-marginalize in order to increase the sense of
> alienation. They are completely FUBAR.
>

> >>Before bashing it, let's find out.

> > Why didn't you educate yourself and find out before glorifying it
> > off the bat, you dumb ****? Answer: Because you're a dumb LAZY ****
> > who sees bullshit from people peddling things you already like and
> > embrace it so you think you're doing something meaningful.

> Don't forget self-marginalization being at work, too.
>

> > But you're not:
> > you're not saving animals by eating exotic spices and tropical
> > fruits, you're not saving fuel or reducing pollution by taking the
> > bus, and you're not "balancing" omega-6 and -3 by smoking pot.
> > ****ing idiot.
> >

> >>Maybe I'll try googling it later.

> > Exactly what I mean by dumb LAZY ****.

> Spot-on. *EVERY* productive effort is something Skanky

Yeah, but it's her nap time. ;-)
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:
> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message ink.net...
>
>>pearl wrote:

>>>Some of the people named as hijackers are still alive.

>>Then either there are multiple people with the same
>>names - do a Google search on "Eddie Johnson" for an
>>unfortunate recent incident of mistaken identity,

> Read what you snipped:
>
> 'Hijackers Alive And Well

[snip shit flood]

NO hijackers are alive, much less well. EVERYONE in
all four planes died. Some *plotters* and *fellow
conspirators* may be alive, although one has to hope
they're rotting in cells in Guantanamo, but but NO
hijackers are alive.

Get that through your thick skull, you STUPID STUPID ****.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

chico chupacabra wrote:

> [...]

>>Stevens *enjoy* their feelings of alienation, even
>>taking a perverse pride in them, and so they
>>*self*-marginalize in order to increase the sense of
>>alienation. They are completely FUBAR.

>>>Why didn't you educate yourself and find out before glorifying it
>>>off the bat, you dumb ****? Answer: Because you're a dumb LAZY ****
>>>who sees bullshit from people peddling things you already like and
>>>embrace it so you think you're doing something meaningful.

>>Don't forget self-marginalization being at work, too.
>>

>>>But you're not:
>>>you're not saving animals by eating exotic spices and tropical
>>>fruits, you're not saving fuel or reducing pollution by taking the
>>>bus, and you're not "balancing" omega-6 and -3 by smoking pot.
>>>****ing idiot.

>>>Exactly what I mean by dumb LAZY ****.

>>Spot-on. *EVERY* productive effort is something Skanky

Napping is without question the most productive thing
Skanky does.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

wrote:

> > > hlink.net...

http://www.reflexology-research.com/abstracts.htm

> > > And not science? How unenlightened of you.
> > >

> > Who's science? Will you accept my science to determine what health
> > care you have? I hope not.

> > > Because we have an aging population and we're developing technology
> > > at a more rapid clip than nations whose economies are based on
> > > exports of burnt coconut shells and bananas.
> > >

> > Yes, and we have an emphasis on late treatment using expensive
> > technology rather than preventative medicine or nutrition. Also an
> > unhealthy fear of death.

> > > For good reason: insurers are bound by contract to provide real
> > > care, not pay for whatever fad their clients think will work better
> > > than real medicine.
> > >

> > I think that is the reason.. but don't leave out that there are
> > plenty of fads which are included in the contract. Just watch a few
> > TV ads to see what the latest ones are. Hear about "exelon" yet?

> Yes, and three members of my immediate family with different stages of
> Alzheimer's have been using since it was in trial stage, shev, all with
> very positive and noticeable effect.

Glad to hear it! A bit too late for some of my relatives but thanks
for the info.

> > > You should be.

> > > The success rates of treating cancer with drugs developed in the
> > > last 10-15 years versus the success rate of, say, reflexology in
> > > treating the same kinds of cancers.

> > I'm curious, about the cancer drugs that is. I doubt the reflexology
> > alone will do much.

> Reflexology won't do jack shit, shev, alone or with real medicine.

But a placebo can. Do you see the logical flaw somewhere there?
[..]

> > However a better therapy might be to stay away from the TV

> A lot of good that does for people with health problems, regardless of
> whether that actually ****ing causes problems, shev.
>
> > and study a foreign language before it's too late.

> Two of the three members of my family with Alzheimer's speak at least
> two languages; one of them speaks three.

Glad to hear it. Almost up the the worldwide average, at least better
than me.
Just curious.. were they still studying in their old age?

> > Also avoiding meat
> > will probably guarantee you won't get it.

> According to whom? PCRM? PETA? ****ing idiot.

And you are a really smart guy!

http://www.thebukowskiagency.com/DyingForAHamburger.htm

> > > So you'll bullshit people with serious diseases out of cures and
> > > tell them to eat a goddamn banana instead of taking chemo or
> > > medication that will lessen the symptoms of diseases like
> > > Parkinson's or Alzheimer's?
> > >
> > > What a ****ing fool.

> > Nice reading comprehension skills! Very impressive?

> When people already have diseases, asshole, "prevention" is a bit
> ****ing late. Your ****ing prevention also does nothing for hereditary
> conditions.

Untrue, but it is nice that you say it with conviction.

> > You might want to look up "preventative".

> You might want to look up what medicine actually does, dipshit. It's
> not just targeted at people who have "preventable" disease.
>
> > I've heard that nicotine can be helpful also for those diseases once
> > they have arrived. Care to comment?

> "Once they have arrived"? The jury is still out on it, shev, but it's
> not out on the people who suffer and need treatment and/or cures -- and
> for whom it's a little too ****ing late to try that "prevention" route
> you think works for everyone. Asswipe.

Nicotine is not in the "preventative cure" category for parkinsons and
alzheimer's, rather the "symptom alleviation" category.

> > > Contracts are two-way streets. Insurance contracts are three-way
> > > streets because states have laws about forms of insurance
> > > contracts. Health insurance isn't about what a patient wants, it's
> > > about the assessment of his or her medical doctor. Not a ****ing
> > > witch doctor or a reflexologist.

> > LOL. What a messed up system we have. Fortunately, you don't have to
> > be a part of the system. Only one person can insure my health: me.
> > You might want to consider thinking for yourself also - you are
> > definitely capable. Why not give it a try?

> I do. God forbid anything ever happen to you or your family, but please
> check in when someone comes down with a "preventable" disease and let
> us know how you intend to treat it.

My pleasure. I'll let you know.

> > > If you think insurance is expensive now, go ahead and get ready for
> > > companies to jack up premiums so people can see a real doctor or
> > > visit whatever kind of "faith healer" they choose. You bitch now
> > > about how much of GDP is for health care...
> > >
> > > BTW, would you WANT to live in a country where they pay less than
> > > 10% of GDP on taking care of themselves?

> > Certainly so.

> Fine, move. You'll fit right in with the shamans and reflexologists and
> astrologers and other quacks.

By not getting ripped off? I don't think so. Those quacks represent
throwing more money at my ill health, not less.

Cheers - shevek

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

cheeko chipmonk wrote:
> And this isn't chatting, dummy.

> > Why do you come to this newsgroup to chat?

> Newsgroups aren't chat, dummy.

What are they then? If you think chatting is a waste of time, what the
**** are you doing here? Also, you've indicated that any time not
spent making money is a waste. Are you trying to say that you get paid
to type on these newsgroups?

Scented Nectar
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Default Leif's lies about everyone

Really irritates you that I know more about both science
and ethics than you do, doesn't it, Leif? Not to
mention sociology and history.

Poor baby.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Default Leif gets Karen Winter exactly right

A propos of nothing, Karen Winter, recently *expelled*
congregant from Holy Faith Episcopal Church in Santa
Fe, NM, arrogantly blabbered:

> Really irritates you

No. You're kind of funny, though.

> that I know more about both science
> and ethics than you do, doesn't it, Leif?

You don't, Karen.

> Not to mention sociology and history.

Some bullshit post-modernist marxist ahistory, is more
like it. It's bullshit that isn't worth knowing.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

wrote:

http://www.reflexology-research.com/abstracts.htm

> > > Who's science?

BTW, it's "whose." "Who's" is a contraction of "who is."

> > > Will you accept my science

You don't have any science. You just spout off contrarian bullshit
and think that's rational and/or scientific. It's not.

****.

> > > I'm curious, about the cancer drugs that is. I doubt the
> > > reflexology alone will do much.

> > Reflexology won't do jack shit, shev, alone or with real medicine.

> But a placebo can.

Placebo effects don't duplicate themselves. Effects of drugs do.
Dipshit.

> Do you see the logical flaw somewhere

Yes, in your "thinking" -- if it can even be called that.

> [..]
>

> > > However a better therapy might be to stay away from the TV

> > A lot of good that does for people with health problems, regardless
> > of whether that actually ****ing causes problems, shev.
> >
> > > and study a foreign language before it's too late.

> > Two of the three members of my family with Alzheimer's speak at
> > least two languages; one of them speaks three.
> >

> Glad to hear it. Almost up the the worldwide average, at least better
> than me.
> Just curious.. were they still studying in their old age?

Yes, you stupid ****. Perhaps you should open your mind to a little bit
more than the histrionics of activists like Murray Waldman and Marjorie
Lamb...

> > > Also avoiding meat
> > > will probably guarantee you won't get it.

> > According to whom? PCRM? PETA? ****ing idiot.

> And you are a really smart guy!

Smart enough to get my information from sources a little more solid
than:
> http://www.thebukowskiagency.com/DyingForAHamburger.htm

"Before about 1900 Alzheimers disease did not exist, or if it did,
was so rare as not to be noticed."

What was the average lifespan at the turn of the last century? What was
it at the end of the last century?

Maybe THAT, asswipe, has some bearing in how ****ing rare it was in
"about 1900."

> > > Nice reading comprehension skills! Very impressive?

> > When people already have diseases, asshole, "prevention" is a bit
> > ****ing late. Your ****ing prevention also does nothing for
> > hereditary conditions.

> Untrue

Explain how the **** you would preventatively treat someone with a
genetic heart defect? With familial hypercholesterolemia? With Type I
diabetes? Sickle cell anemia? Down's syndrome? Tay Sachs?

Come on, let's hear it. Researchers are working their asses off and you
hold the ****ing secret.

<snip the rest of your contrarian BS>
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Maybe this will help you understand the difference, ****:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet

> If you think chatting is a waste of time

Paying $85 to send silly telegrams in the Land of Make Believe and
"whisper" to other losers who hang out with you IS a waste of time.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Karen Winter, bestiality proponent AND participant, wrote:

> Really irritates you that I know more about both science
> and ethics than you do

You certainly haven't shown it here if you do.

> Not to mention sociology and history.

Your radical feminist deconstruction isn't knowledge, nor is it
anything to brag about.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

A propos of nothing, Karen Winter, recently *expelled*
congregant from Holy Faith Episcopal Church in Santa
Fe, NM, arrogantly blabbered:

> Really irritates you

No. You're kind of funny, though.

> that I know more about both science
> and ethics than you do, doesn't it, Leif?

You don't, Karen.

> Not to mention sociology and history.

Some bullshit post-modernist marxist ahistory, is more
like it. It's bullshit that isn't worth knowing.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"pearl" > wrote in message ...

> > > And before you say "gravity" again,

> > It's why things fall straight down, Lesley.

> Only if the support is broken at multiple points throughout the
> height of the three (3) structures. There were 47 huge central
> steel support columns embedded within concrete (and with an
> external layer of insulation) in WTC 1 & 2, and 24 in WTC 7.
>
> We know that:
>
> 'The WTC, on this low-wind day, was likely not stressed more than
> a third of the design allowable, which is roughly one-fifth of the yield
> strength of the steel. Even with its strength halved, the steel could still
> support two to three times the stresses imposed by a 650°C fire.'
> http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html
>
> So what went wrong, 'chico'? Tell us how you think it happened.

WELL?

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message ink.net...
> pearl wrote:

> >>Then either there are multiple people with the same
> >>names - do a Google search on "Eddie Johnson" for an
> >>unfortunate recent incident of mistaken identity,

> > Read what you snipped:
> >
> > 'Hijackers Alive And Well

> [snip

As expected. Let's see you address this, ball:

"pearl" > wrote in message ...

> > > And before you say "gravity" again,

> > It's why things fall straight down, Lesley.

> Only if the support is broken at multiple points throughout the
> height of the three (3) structures. There were 47 huge central
> steel support columns embedded within concrete (and with an
> external layer of insulation) in WTC 1 & 2, and 24 in WTC 7.
>
> We know that:
>
> 'The WTC, on this low-wind day, was likely not stressed more than
> a third of the design allowable, which is roughly one-fifth of the yield
> strength of the steel. Even with its strength halved, the steel could still
> support two to three times the stresses imposed by a 650°C fire.'
> http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html
>
> So what went wrong, 'chico'? Tell us how you think it happened.

WELL?

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,soc.culture.usa,uk.business.agriculture,uk.politics.animals

> wrote in message oups.com...

> http://www.thebukowskiagency.com/DyingForAHamburger.htm

Thanks, shevek.

'Absolutely impossible, insisted British health authorities, that mad cow
disease could be transmitted to humans through infected beef. Yet less
than a decade later, hundreds of people (including recent victims in
Saskatchewan and Florida) who ate infected beef have died of
Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD), with perhaps hundreds of thousands
more at risk for developing the disease. Could the same scenario hold
true for Alzheimer's disease?

Before about 1900 Alzheimer's disease did not exist, or if it did, was
so rare as not to be noticed. We know that as long as people have been
keeping records, they have inventoried diseases. But just over a hundred
years ago, Alzheimer's disease was unknown, and most people did not
know anyone who exhibited the symptoms of dementia that are now all
too familiar to the families and friends of victims.

Alzheimer's disease (AD) now afflicts 15 million people around the
world, including 250,000 Canadians and 4.5 million Americans. One in
10 persons over 65 and nearly half of those over 85 have the disease.
More significantly, the number of people with dementia is expected to
increase steadily over the next 25 years: in Canada, 10,000 new cases
of AD are diagnosed each year - 27 cases per day.

Dying for a Hamburger presents strong evidence that Alzheimer's
disease is caused by the same agent that causes mad cow disease
(bovine spongiform encephalopathy, or BSE), variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob
disease (vCJD), and a host of other neurodegenerative diseases called
transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs). Dying For a
Hamburger now presents compelling evidence that Alzheimer's disease
has become epidemic due to modern meat-packing practices.

The link between eating processed meat and Alzheimer's disease
unfolds as a remarkable narrative, one of the most fascinating stories in
modern medicine. The tale involves cannibals, both two- and four-legged,
one Nobel Prize winner who is a convicted paedophile, and another who
is reputed to be one of the most disliked men in academic medicine.'

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message oups.com...

> cheeko chipmonk wrote:
> > And this isn't chatting, dummy.

> > > Why do you come to this newsgroup to chat?

> > Newsgroups aren't chat, dummy.

> What are they then? If you think chatting is a waste of time, what the
> **** are you doing here? Also, you've indicated that any time not
> spent making money is a waste. Are you trying to say that you get paid
> to type on these newsgroups?

Of course he is. So is ball ('leif'), and probably also rick and dutch.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

wrote:

> > > When people already have diseases, asshole, "prevention" is a bit
> > > ****ing late. Your ****ing prevention also does nothing for
> > > hereditary conditions.

> > Untrue

> Explain how the **** you would preventatively treat someone with a
> genetic heart defect? With familial hypercholesterolemia? With Type I
> diabetes? Sickle cell anemia? Down's syndrome? Tay Sachs?
>
> Come on, let's hear it. Researchers are working their asses off and you
> hold the ****ing secret.

Well of course if your genetic heart defect is so serious that for
example your malformed heart doesn't beat well enough to survive past
infancy, your claim that effing prevention does nothing or hereditary
conditions is right on the money.

However, if your genetic defect is such that your family has a higher
incidence of heart disease than normal, there is a lot you probably do.
Likely you'll be more careful with things that are correlated with
heart disease, and more careful to get the proper diet and exercise.
Copper supplements might be appropriate, and tinctures of what is that
root called again -- aspirin. A little bit of alcohol every day
perhaps but not too much.

I'm afraid I know nothing about hypercholesterolemia, but I could point
out the obvious that if cholesterol is a problem you should monitor
your cholesterol intake and see what works (down to zero) more than
someone without hypercholesterolemia.

If diabetes is common in your family, you might be more likely to avoid
refined sugars even before it's diagnosed. Perhaps you'd try
supplements of chromium and vanadium, if you don't mind having
expensive urine.

I guess with Down's syndrome prevention is perhaps not possible, and
I'm too late for work to google Tay Sachs.

Sorry, no research secrets here, only contrarian BS.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:
> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message oups.com...
> >
> > cheeko chipmonk wrote:
> > > And this isn't chatting, dummy.

> > > Newsgroups aren't chat, dummy.

> > What are they then? If you think chatting is a waste of time, what the
> > **** are you doing here? Also, you've indicated that any time not
> > spent making money is a waste. Are you trying to say that you get paid
> > to type on these newsgroups?

> Of course he is. So is ball ('leif'), and probably also rick and dutch.

It wouldn't surprise me if they were involved with meat lobbyists.

Scented Nectar
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message ink.net...
>
>>pearl wrote:

>>>Read what you snipped:
>>>
>>>'Hijackers Alive And Well

>>[snip shit flood]

> As expected.

Because it's a massive steaming load of BULLSHIT that
is indicative of your tendency to believe in
irrational, STUPID things.

> "pearl" > wrote in message ...

>>>It's why things fall straight down, Lesley.

>>Only if the support is broken at multiple points throughout the
>>height of the three (3) structures. There were 47 huge central
>>steel support columns embedded within concrete (and with an
>>external layer of insulation) in WTC 1 & 2, and 24 in WTC 7.
>>
>>We know that:
>>
>>'The WTC, on this low-wind day, was likely not stressed more than
>>a third of the design allowable, which is roughly one-fifth of the yield
>>strength of the steel. Even with its strength halved, the steel could still
>>support two to three times the stresses imposed by a 650°C fire.'

Not expert analysis.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:

> > > No.

> > Yes.

> No.

Yes. And the response to why large objects, like buildings, fall
straight down doesn't change: gravity.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Lesley, who flunked out of engineering school and took up foot massage
instead, wrote:

> ...Let's see you address this:

G-R-A-V-I-T-Y. It's why objects fall to earth. Dipshit.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,soc.culture.usa,uk.business.agriculture,uk.politics.animals

lesley, foot masseuse who pretends to be a learned scientist, wrote:

> > http://www.thebukkakeagency.com/DyingForAHamburger.htm

> Thanks, shevek.

For crap written by activists?

> 'Absolutely impossible, insisted British health authorities, that mad
> cow disease could be transmitted to humans through infected beef.
> Yet less than a decade later, hundreds of people (including recent
> victims in Saskatchewan and Florida) who ate infected beef have died
> of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD), with perhaps hundreds of thousands
> more at risk for developing the disease. Could the same scenario hold
> true for Alzheimer's disease?

Nope. Two completely different diseases.

> Before about 1900 Alzheimer's disease did not exist

Yes, it did.
Progressive mental deterioration in old age has been recognized
and described throughout history. However, in was not until the
early part of the 20th century that a collection of brain cell
abnormalities were specifically identified by Dr. Alois
Alzheimer, a German physician, in 1906.
http://www.ahaf.org/alzdis/about/adhistory.htm

The issue isn't the rate of the disease, but the increased life
expectancy in the last century:
Life expectancy increased dramatically in the 20th century,
especially in developed nations. Life expectancy at birth in
the United States in 1901 was 49 years. At the end of the
century it was 77 years, an increase of 57%.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy

The reason there are more cases today than there were 100 years ago is
because people are living almost 60% longer than they did 100 years
ago. You ****ing retard.

> or if it did,
> was so rare as not to be noticed.

Total bullshit. People who've lived long enough -- which was pretty
****ing rare even in the West until the second half of the last century
-- have always shown signs of mental deterioration, many cases of
which progressed as the person aged. In your case, it appears to have
started quite early. How old are you, Les?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

wrote:

> I'm afraid I know nothing

Agreed.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Skanky, who has accumulated 46 years of sloth, wrote:

> It wouldn't surprise me

It wouldn't surprise your parents that you waste your meager income
and time at After Worlds sending "telegrams" and "whispering" to
other losers while your friends from your youth are married with homes
and families and careers.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

cheeko the meat lobbyist wrote:
> Skanky, who has accumulated 46 years of sloth, wrote:

Is there anyone home there? How come you can't do basic math? You
keep getting corrected on this, yet refusing to accept. You're
stubborn.

> > It wouldn't surprise me

> It wouldn't surprise your parents that you waste your meager income
> and time at After Worlds sending "telegrams" and "whispering" to
> other losers while your friends from your youth are married with homes
> and families and careers.

What's After Worlds? And why are you guessing at my marital/family
status. I've never disclosed it online. Your purpose here, in the
ways of a true meat lobbyist, is simply to insult. You, who does not
identify as a vegetarian, are wasting your time, lot's of it, in
vegetarian groups. Why? Explain yourself.

Scented Nectar
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Skanky, who has accumulated 46 years of sloth and doesn't have a car,
wrote:

> Is there anyone home

Yes.

> How come you can't do basic math?

*Why* can't you use English properly?

> You're stubborn.

Pot kettle black.

> > > It wouldn't surprise me

> > It wouldn't surprise your parents that you waste your meager income
> > and time at After Worlds sending "telegrams" and "whispering" to
> > other losers while your friends from your youth are married with
> > homes and families and careers.

> What's After Worlds?

The place where losers like you pay $85 to chat with other losers,
"whisper" to each other, and send each other phony telegrams.