Old 02-08-2006, 06:16 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Default Where's everybody gone?

lesley the lying slut of Cork lied:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message ink.net...

Misterina wrote:

Not as authorities, per se, but their show BULLSHIT exposes frauds and
pseudoscience and other irrational nonsense. "Alternative medicine" is
bullshit.

What happens if and when it works?

It doesn't.

It most certainly does.

It most certainly does *NOT*.

[snip non-peer reviewed bullshit from a foot-massage lobbying organization]

http://www.reflexology-research.com/abstracts.htm

There are no legitimate clinical studies that show
*any* directly therapeutic effect of foot rubbing for
any medical ailment. At best, foot massage has a
palliative effect on the fraud victim's mental state.

Old 02-08-2006, 06:19 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"chico chupacabra" an indefensible fake wrote in message ...

lesley the lying slut of Cork lied:

You don't know what we've studied.

Uh huh. You failed out of engineering school and ended up learning
"reflexology" from new age hippie conmen:

I am a qualified Reflexologist and received my training in

London.
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a

Reflexology is pseudoscience:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflexo...cientific_view

BULLSHIT

Reflexology = bullshit. Penn and Teller were spot on.

You citing illusionists as authorities on it? What a joke!

Not as authorities, per se, but their show BULLSHIT exposes frauds and pseudoscience and other irrational nonsense. "Alternative
medicine" is bullshit.

They're BULLSHIT

Right: so-called "alternative" medicine *is* bullshit,
and so are you.

Old 02-08-2006, 06:21 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message ...

pearl wrote:

You *don't* think people should have the right to eat meat in the
privacy of their own homes, but you do think it's okay if they ****
animals. Go figure!

I oppose anything which causes harm and distress.

Yet you condone sexual abuse of animals.

No. You keep confirming that you're a desperate rabid liar.

Yes. You CONDONE it.

tr.v. con-doned, con-don-ing, con-dones
To overlook, forgive, or disregard (an offense) without protest or censure.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/condone

I have said it is a perversion numerous times. That is condemnation.

No, it isn't. It isn't making any moral judgment about
it at all. Calling it a perversion is merely observing
that it's different from the norm.

I have said it is a perversion numerous times.

Yet you continue to condone it:

I have stated that it is a perversion. That is condemnation.

No, it isn't. It isn't making any moral judgment about
it at all. Calling it a perversion is merely observing
that it's different from the norm.

I. You offer only qualified objections to it:

Look at your

We've looked at your heavily qualified - meaningless,
in other words - pseudo-condemnation. It isn't a
condemnation; you're trying to be "tolerant" of it
because it's an "alternative lifestyle", i.e. just
another instance of "inner earth beings" mentality.
Old 02-08-2006, 06:23 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" wrote:

lesley the lying slut of Cork lied:

I think it is a perversion. I think it is morally wrong. I condemn it.

So you *don't* think it's okay for people to do it in
the privacy of their own homes. Why was it so hard to
get you to say that?

I told you that I think it is a perversion, i.e wrong, over two years ago.

Then you spent the next two years saying it was the
private business of people.

No,

Yes.

you spent the next two years telling people I "believe in" it.

Because, by your condoning it, you *do* believe in it.

You're inconsistent.

It's your business

Right. Don't forget it.
Old 02-08-2006, 06:59 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:45:36 +0100, "pearl" wrote:

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message ...

Chelsea foot-rubbing harlot wrote:

Lies # 1, 2 and 3.

Are you saying that:

1. you're not from Chelsea?
2. you've never engage in foot rubbing?
3. you're not a harlot?

Why do you claim I am not qualified to know?

Because you never studied this the relevant disciplines in science.

I have.

You have not, Karen.

What makes you think that you are qualified to know that?

She has stated that she studied history at university.
Then she got a job shampooing cats. She hasn't
studied biology, zoology, anatomy or any other science
at the university level. Neither have you.

You don't know what we've studied.

Uh huh. You failed out of engineering school and ended up learning
"reflexology" from new age hippie conmen:

Lie #4.

I am a qualified Reflexologist and received my training in
London.
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a

Are you saying that:

1. Goo lied and you never made that quote?
2. you made the quote but were lying when you made it?

Reflexology is pseudoscience:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflexo...cientific_view

BULLSHIT

Are you saying Goo is correct in claiming that you believe
in reflexology, regardless of whether you've been trained in
it or not?

Old 02-08-2006, 07:26 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:

I have said it is a perversion numerous times. That is condemnation.

No, it isn't. It isn't making any moral judgment about
it at all. Calling it a perversion is merely observing
that it's different from the norm.

No it isn't.

'Perversion, or perverse behavior, differs from deviant behavior,
which describes a recognized violation of social rules or norms
(though the two terms can apply to the same behavior).

[..] In the present day, the term most often refers to "sexual
perversions", more neutrally called paraphilias, many of which
can contribute to sex crimes. The term, in a general sense, is
most often applied to the more abnormal or disturbed types of
sexual behavior, mainly those involving compulsion and coercion.
...'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perversion

Abnormal or disturbed ... involving compulsion and coercion
applies to you, ball. Why do you defend the rape of children?

Old 02-08-2006, 07:32 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" lied in message ink.net...

Misterina wrote:

Not as authorities, per se, but their show BULLSHIT exposes frauds and
pseudoscience and other irrational nonsense. "Alternative medicine" is
bullshit.

What happens if and when it works?

It doesn't.

It most certainly does.

It most certainly does *NOT*.

Liar.

http://www.reflexology-research.com/abstracts.htm

Old 02-08-2006, 07:35 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message ...

snip

I told you back then that I think it is a perversion.

Yet you've never categorically condemned it

condemnation
1. an expression of strong disapproval; pronouncing
as wrong or morally culpable
http://www.answers.com/condemnation&r=67

the same way you have eating meat. Why is that,
Why do you find it wrong to eat an animal's flesh but permissible
to sexually abuse it?

Because it might not cause harm or distress as meat eating does.

Whether I think there should be a law against it is another question.

You keep confirming the fact that you're pro-bestiality.

No. You just keep intentionally mis-interpreting what I'm saying.

*Intentionally* is the key word. He knows you condemn it; he
just wants to annoy you by pretending he doesn't.

The thing is that few, or no, AR supporters *categorically* condemn
meat *eating*. Most would agree that it is morally permissible
to eat an animal that died naturally of old age or in an accident
(e.g. -- roadkill you did not cause). What AR supporters categorically
condem is the processes involved in producing meat, especially
commercially sold meat. It is the abuse, suffering, hampering of
normal behavior, killing, that AR supporters condemn. It is exactly
the same with the issue of sexual abuse of animals by humans.

Having been a vegetarian for over 20 years, I would gag at the
thought of eating any meat, even roadkill. But I would not want
to pass a law forbidding people to eat roadkill or use it to feed
carnivores who are being rehabilitated in a wildlife facility.
Similarly, Pearl is revolted by the thought of sexual activity with
a non-human under any circumstances. But to support a *law* or
a *categorical* condemnation would have to depend on showing that
the animal involved was not (for example) one imprinted on humans
for whom mating behavior with a willing human would not be distressing.
What we condemn is harm or distress caused to an animal, or deliberate
warping of an animal's natural behavior through intentional
conditioning for the benefit of humans.

But undoubtedly this concept is too difficult for you to understand --
or you will pretend it is.
Old 02-08-2006, 07:37 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

[email protected] wrote in message ...
On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:45:36 +0100, "pearl" wrote:

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message ...

Chelsea foot-rubbing harlot wrote:

Lies # 1, 2 and 3.

Are you saying that:

1. you're not from Chelsea?

lol! No, I'm not.

2. you've never engage in foot rubbing?

No, I don't 'rub feet'.

3. you're not a harlot?

Absolutely not.

..
You don't know what we've studied.

Uh huh. You failed out of engineering school and ended up learning
"reflexology" from new age hippie conmen:

Lie #4. - and 5.

I am a qualified Reflexologist and received my training in
London.
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a

Are you saying that:

1. Goo lied and you never made that quote?

No.

2. you made the quote but were lying when you made it?

No.

Try again.

Reflexology is pseudoscience:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflexo...cientific_view

BULLSHIT

Are you saying Goo is correct in claiming that you believe
in reflexology, regardless of whether you've been trained in
it or not?

It's not a matter of belief. It is a scientifically-validated therapy.

Old 02-08-2006, 07:41 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pervert "Leif Erikson" lied in message ink.net...

pearl wrote:

I think it is a perversion. I think it is morally wrong. I condemn it.

So you *don't* think it's okay for people to do it in
the privacy of their own homes. Why was it so hard to
get you to say that?

I told you that I think it is a perversion, i.e wrong, over two years ago.

Then you spent the next two years saying it was the
private business of people.

No,

Yes.

Cite?

you spent the next two years telling people I "believe in" it.

Because, by your condoning it, you *do* believe in it.

And you're STILL LYING.

You're inconsistent.

It's your business if you want to sit in front of your computer all day,

every day, in your deluded state wanking off at what you consider to
be 'clever' comments replying to your own fabricated strawmen - it is
deeply immoral and very disturbing, but as I said- that's your shoddy
business, perverse as it is. Just keep it to yourself- we don't want it.

Right.

Don't forget it.

Old 02-08-2006, 07:42 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:

http://www.reflexology-research.com/abstracts.htm

There are no legitimate clinical studies

All of the abstracts on that page are from legitimate studies.

Old 02-08-2006, 07:43 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" lied in message k.net...

[snip

Old 02-08-2006, 07:59 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Glorfindel" wrote in message ...
pearl wrote:

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message ...

snip

I told you back then that I think it is a perversion.

Yet you've never categorically condemned it

condemnation
1. an expression of strong disapproval; pronouncing
as wrong or morally culpable
http://www.answers.com/condemnation&r=67

the same way you have eating meat. Why is that,
Why do you find it wrong to eat an animal's flesh but permissible
to sexually abuse it?

Because it might not cause harm or distress as meat eating does.

Whether I think there should be a law against it is another question.

You keep confirming the fact that you're pro-bestiality.

No. You just keep intentionally mis-interpreting what I'm saying.

*Intentionally* is the key word. He knows you condemn it; he
just wants to annoy you by pretending he doesn't.

He/they have always known that. They just want to use it to
try to discredit me. Of course annoyance for them is a plus.

The thing is that few, or no, AR supporters *categorically* condemn
meat *eating*. Most would agree that it is morally permissible
to eat an animal that died naturally of old age or in an accident
(e.g. -- roadkill you did not cause).

Referring to the meat that lot eat. They're not chewing on roadkill.

Old 02-08-2006, 08:01 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Misterina wrote:

Not as authorities, per se, but their show BULLSHIT exposes frauds and
pseudoscience and other irrational nonsense. "Alternative medicine" is
bullshit.

What happens if and when it works?

It doesn't.

It most certainly does.

It most certainly does *NOT*.

Liar.

No. Foot massage does *not* work to cure any real
medical ailment.

http://www.reflexology-research.com/abstracts.htm

This is the site of a lobbying organization for foot
massagers. They have no credibility.