Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message ink.net...
> pearl wrote:

> >>[snip > >

> > As expected.

> Because it's not what I want to believe.

Poor self-deluded, gullible dupe.

"Ineptitude, confusion and perhaps ... deception. INCORRECT
TESTIMONY ... REPEATED MIS-STATEMENTS ... ALL OF
THE AFTER ACTION REPORTS .... ADVANCED AN ACCOUNT
OF 9/11 THAT WAS UNTRUE. ... WEREN'T FORTHCOMING
WITH INFORMATION ... DIDN'T TELL THE TRUTH ... THE
FACT THAT THEY WOULD CONTINUE AND PERPETUATE
THE LIE SUGGESTS THAT WE NEED A FULL INVESTIGATION
OF WHAT IS GOING ON .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahv3VdknyZ4

> >>Only if the support is broken at multiple points throughout the
> >>height of the three (3) structures. There were 47 huge central
> >>steel support columns embedded within concrete (and with an
> >>external layer of insulation) in WTC 1 & 2, and 24 in WTC 7.
> >>
> >>We know that:
> >>
> >>'The WTC, on this low-wind day, was likely not stressed more than
> >>a third of the design allowable, which is roughly one-fifth of the yield
> >>strength of the steel. Even with its strength halved, the steel could still
> >>support two to three times the stresses imposed by a 650°C fire.'
> >>http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html

> Not expert analysis.

That's the best you can come up with? Show otherwise.