Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Scented Nectar Scented Nectar is offline

Default Cyber-worlds?

cheeko upchuck the meat lobbyist wrote:

> >>False.

> > Call it what you want

> It's Usenet. It's not the same as chat.

I think it is. If you were a normal person, I'd just agree to
disagree, but you are contrary about anything you can be, so I don't
believe you could equally agree to disagree in a pleasant manner.

> > If I said the sky was blue, you'd say it's green

> I doubt he would, though it would be reasonable for him to check himself
> given your history of deceit and drug abuse.

What deceit and drug abuse? Huh? Can you prove your accusations? No
you can't, goatsucker.