Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Cyber-worlds?

Leif Erikson wrote:

> Skanky the 43-46 year old wasted wastrel pot-head dipshit carless child
> rapist blabbered:
>
>> Leif Erikson set the record straight:
>>
>>> child rapist blabbered:

>> Seriously,

> Hahahahaha! From you?! "Seriously"? You are ****ING kidding...

Isn't that the funniest shit when she starts out a sentence with
"seriously" or "let me get this straight"? Forty-six years of sloth and
trying so hard to NOT fit in and all of a sudden she's going to get
something straight or be serious. Haha, my sides hurt.