Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Cyber-worlds?

Skanky, self-marginalized and passivist 46 year-old bus-riding wastrel
who spends time and money "whispering" and sending "telegrams" in loser
chatrooms and then drags her lazy ass to Usenet and thinks it's also
chat (but it's NOT), wrote:

> > > Call it what you want

> > It's Usenet. It's not the same as chat.

> I think

You don't think. You shoot your smeggy mouth off about stuff you'll
never comprehend or take the time to understand.

> > > If I said the sky was blue, you'd say it's green

> > I doubt he would, though it would be reasonable for him to check
> > himself given your history of deceit and drug abuse.

> What deceit and drug abuse?

Your lies about your employment, aside from admitting you held a
low-level job in a candy factory briefly, and your retirement; your
lies about who and what benefits from your slothful lifestyle (animals,
environment, etc.); etc.

As for drug abuse, even your website has information about it. You've
also admitted to smoking pot. Your tendency to ask questions for
proof after you've already admitted things is a sign of poor character,
but that's not news to anyone who's read your posts.