Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Cyber-worlds?

Skanky, self-marginalized and passivist 46 year-old bus-riding wastrel
who wastes time and money "whispering and sending "telegrams" in loser
chatrooms and then drags her lazy ass to Usenet and thinks it's also
chat (but it's NOT), wrote:

> So let me get this straight.

You never get anything straight. Maybe try comprehending it when you're
sober and have had your afternoon nap. You're not doing a very good job
of it now. Then again, I doubt sobriety or "rest" (when are you NOT
resting?) will be of any benefit, jellyhead.

> You are violently

I'm not violent, jellyhead. Your abuse of the English language, though, is.