Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Cyber-worlds?

Skanky, self-marginalized and passivist 46 year-old bus-riding wastrel
who spends time and money "whispering" and sending "telegrams" in loser
chatrooms and then drags her lazy ass to Usenet and thinks it's also
chat (but it's NOT) and whines about how inconvenient she finds saving
the world, wrote:

> > Isn't that the funniest shit when she starts out a sentence with
> > "seriously" or "let me get this straight"? Forty-six years of sloth
> > and trying so hard to NOT fit in and all of a sudden she's going to
> > get something straight or be serious. Haha, my sides hurt.

> So

So it's funny.